Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester 21/22 Kit Thread.

1 hour ago, gw_leics772 said:

Genuine question. Wtf has changed?

Looks about right to me. 

I remember some shading on the fox but surely in monochrome it isn't relevant?

Bring back the running fox I say.

Old

Leicester-City-Logo.thumb.png.915c0aae6a15f29960c53c961110720f.png

New

X-NOwkhS_400x400.jpg.1ac3131c3e9d042fc2d8171f8e6a41c4.jpg

• Like 1

Genuine question. Wtf has changed?

Looks about right to me. 

I remember some shading on the fox but surely in monochrome it isn't relevant?

Bring back the running fox I say.

Screenshot_20210329-174811_Chrome.jpg.669d4fb6ce78a6b57f19119f4e73ffef.jpg

Screenshot_20210329-174926_Chrome.jpg.dd81fd7bba29332d726cfda38f3a73c9.jpg

Only very slight differences. Taking the pink shirt as an example of the latest badge, there are no dots between the words on the top half and bottom half of the badge, the font is more squashed, there's no circle between the fox and the text, the fox isn't boss-eyed, the fox's cheek lines are a little shorter and its nose is black.

Edited by ALC Fox
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ALC Fox said:

Only very slight differences. Taking the pink shirt as an example of the latest badge, there are no dots between the words on the top half and bottom half of the badge, the font is more squashed, there's no circle between the fox and the text, the fox isn't boss-eyed, the fox's cheek lines are a little shorter and the it's nose is black.

The outer rim of the circle is different too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

Only very slight differences. Taking the pink shirt as an example of the latest badge, there are no dots between the words on the top half and bottom half of the badge, the font is more squashed, there's no circle between the fox and the text, the fox isn't boss-eyed, the fox's cheek lines are a little shorter and its nose is black.

Thanks for this.

But I guess I'm not much of a details person. Looked like one of them annoying spot the differences and I could barely notice.

Mind you, my first tattoo was the running fox done by a blind one armed tattooist who made it oval, and I convinced myself it was fine for nearly a year til I got a massive cover up (tribal shit such is my generation). Looks like it has still left mental scarring. (As well as deep as **** tattoo scarring still visible under bold black infill)

(Fyi, it was so shit my second tattooist took a photo to show people who were shopping around)

Edited by gw_leics772
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

Thanks for this.

But I guess I'm not much of a details person. Looked like one of them annoying spot the differences and I could barely notice.

Mind you, my first tattoo was the running fox done by a blind one armed tattooist who made it oval, and I convinced myself it was fine for nearly a year til I got a massive cover up (tribal shit such is my generation). Looks like it has still left mental scarring. (As well as deep as **** tattoo scarring still visible under bold black infill)

(Fyi, it was so shit my second tattooist took a photo to show people who were shopping around)

I'll be honest, the only difference I noticed first of all was that the fox's cheeks are white instead of orange on the proper, full-colour badge :thumbup:

That tattoo story is brilliant by the way lol

• Like 1

Thanks for this.

I have a running fox on my arm. It’s fairly circular, thankfully. 😂

• Like 1

That from Ayoze is surely just edited with one of those free mobile apps? 

Edit: looks the same in the one he's wearing so probably not. Maybe it's just a custom one he's had made... As others said it's way too similar surely..

Edited by LCFCCHRIS

46 minutes ago, LCFCCHRIS said:

Edit: looks the same in the one he's wearing so probably not. Maybe it's just a custom one he's had made... As others said it's way too similar surely..

It's obviously not a real kit. I assume if its something he's actually wearing its a collaboration with some designer or influencer or whatever. 

48 minutes ago, LCFCCHRIS said:

It’s a customised shirt. It’s not the new home shirt.

On 29/03/2021 at 21:18, Master Fox said:

It’s all about the eyebrows on the Fox. The latest badge makes us look like we mean business, whereas the old eyebrows made us look weak and lame.

The eyebrows on both are exactly the same.

17 minutes ago, Blue ROI said:

I love that!

On 29/03/2021 at 13:53, pmcla26 said:

This and a black one with blue sash 😍

You need to protect your IP otherwise someone else will steal it...

Newly rebranded NY/NJ Gotham FC (US women's team) have just launched their new kit, which is "black with a sky blue sash" (not that they look very happy about it):

image.png.0d9c5e939580eba1f3cb4cbaa6076e19.png

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2021/04/gotham-fc-2021-home-away-kits.html

The sky blue is very light and the sash goes the wrong way, but it looks a blatant attempt to muscle in on our look which we are letting lapse by not bringing it back every few years.

image.png.b4376e4c31882a46e284c92112bf382b.png

(Although the logo, which is pretty smart, borrows heavily from the NY Rangers, using their shield and their use of the statue of liberty, which they have just bought back onto their shirts, so maybe they would have done it anyway)

https://equalizersoccer.com/2021/04/06/sky-blue-rebrands-as-njny-gotham-fc-hoping-formal-new-york-area-ties-will-launch-team-to-new-heights/