Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

It really doesn't matter whether he's told the press or not. 

It does a little, particularly if he doesn't go. Would you want to play for a bloke that has thrown you under a bus to distract from a poor result? Additionally the fans will get over it but Fofana is going to get some proper grief now for a few games at least if Rodgers wants to reintergrate him.

Also signals to any potential buyers that we might be getting fed up with his antics.

8 minutes ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

Our own fans singing getting sacked in the morning is really disappointing. I get the booing and disappointment but singing that is embarrassing sorry guys. 

Things aren't good right now and yes we likely need a change but to treat a manager like this when he's achieved what he has with us, is poor 

I think it's sad that it's come to this, but I completely understand it. If the fans feel like they need to voice their opinion in such a manner to help bring change then I can't really argue with it. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

Our own fans singing getting sacked in the morning is really disappointing. I get the booing and disappointment but singing that is embarrassing sorry guys. 

Things aren't good right now and yes we likely need a change but to treat a manager like this when he's achieved what he has with us, is poor 

Completely disagree, if this is the only way to get the owners to know 99.9% of the fans want him gone, so be it!! Football can be brutal some times, but the nob head has had more then enough chances, 

• Like 3

Guest itude

We pays our money and we have a right to boo and sing that. We don't attack anyone physically, invade the pitch or throw stuff at him. It's still a free country isn't it ? I can think of a whole lot of much worse things we could do. If he had at least been honest about his own mistakes and failings, and shown some real passion for the club, things might be different.

I think the singing is highly appropriate.

Just now, BenTheFox said:

I think it's sad that it's come to this, but I completely understand it. If the fans feel like they need to voice their opinion in such a manner to help bring change then I can't really argue with it. 

In fairness i take my hat off to each and every individual that attended the game last night, fantastic. Yes, they're entitled to their opinion absolutely, i just find it disappointing given we're only 3 games in and his hands have been tied 

3 minutes ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

I totally understand the fans that had to stand there and watch that, it's pure anger, emotion and bewilderment that we can draw to a newly promoted league 2 side. I'll always appreciate what Rodgers has achieved with us, but the writing has been on the wall for months now, time to go. 

• Like 1

Just now, Joe90lcfc said:

Completely disagree, if this is the only way to get the owners to know 99.9% of the fans want him gone, so be it!! Football can be brutal some times, but the nob head has had more then enough chances, 

Harsh imo sorry. I'd always say be careful what you wish for.... Whoever comes in will have the same players and no money..... 

Just now, chris_lcfc_85 said:

In fairness i take my hat off to each and every individual that attended the game last night, fantastic. Yes, they're entitled to their opinion absolutely, i just find it disappointing given we're only 3 games in and his hands have been tied 

A lack of signings has absolutely nothing to do with us not being able to beat Stockport in normal time, in fact it can't be used an excuse for our first two home matches either. 

• Like 4

Just now, chris_lcfc_85 said:

Harsh imo sorry. I'd always say be careful what you wish for.... Whoever comes in will have the same players and no money..... 

we don’t know that? Maybe the owners didn’t trust Rodgers with the money? Who knows, what we do know pal, is it possibly can’t get much worse then it is now we have a good starting 11 that has completely had the sole sucked out of them, by negative Nancy Brendan Rodgers!!

7 minutes ago, Joe90lcfc said:

Actually, at last count it was 89.32% of fans that want him gone :ph34r:

Guest itude
4 minutes ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

They will now, apart from maybe Fofana ?! Whoever comes in can surely do a better job than this with our current squad ? How much worse can it really get than this start to a season then ?

10 minutes ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

But they'll have a style and philosophy that isn't death by possession. BR's biggest flaw is that he is absolutely wedded to his style and will not change course. He believes he is right no matter what.

Football has moved on. BR hasn't and its showing. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

There is nothing wrong with peaceful protest, and making your voice heard.

28 minutes ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

Again, we aren't judging just off of this season are we