Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Just now, Joe90lcfc said:

I think our end was singing “your getting sacked in the Morning” tonight 

Good. He's ruining our club. If he's still here for Chelsea we need 90mins chanting, banners and whatever else is needed. I'm tempted to get one of them plane banners to fly over '**** off Rogers'

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Like a cat in a bag waiting to drown this time we’re going down 

Drugs, of the performance enhancing variety, is probably our only hope as it happens.

I don't know what to say anymore 

When you think it can't get any worse...it does 

It's got to the point where I honestly don't let it bother me anymore when we lose or perform badly, I've become quite accustomed to it the last 14 or so months 

Mark my words, Chelsea will score at least 4-5 against us on Saturday, but he will still be here, because I genuinely don't think we have the money to get rid of him, we are seriously in a relegation battle this season, and in all honesty judging from these last 3-4 games, there isn't one team who I think is worse then us, that is scary 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Gotta be honest. Some of the hilarious posts on here tonight have cheered me right up after a fookin stressful day at work. We’ll done FT!

😂

Agreed, I'm surprised I've not hit my react limit. Watched the Bolton Villa game and read the match thread, it was great fun haha

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, copunk said:

I don't know what to say anymore 

When you think it can't get any worse...it does 

It's got to the point where I honestly don't let it bother me anymore when we lose or perform badly, I've become quite accustomed to it the last 14 or so months 

Mark my words, Chelsea will score at least 4-5 against us on Saturday, but he will still be here, because I genuinely don't think we have the money to get rid of him, we are seriously in a relegation battle this season, and in all honesty judging from these last 3-4 games, there isn't one team who I think is worse then us, that is scary 

Agree entirely