Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, lcfc043 said:

From Stockport forum 

Nice bitterness from Rodgers and disrespect saying any Sunday league side could have done what we did.

Not sure that paints Leicester in the best light either..

I’ll apologise to them on behalf of our womble of a manager….. 

Actual poo may as well fall out of his mouth, as his interviews just honk at the moment. 

11 minutes ago, copunk said:

I don't know what to say anymore 

When you think it can't get any worse...it does 

It's got to the point where I honestly don't let it bother me anymore when we lose or perform badly, I've become quite accustomed to it the last 14 or so months 

Mark my words, Chelsea will score at least 4-5 against us on Saturday, but he will still be here, because I genuinely don't think we have the money to get rid of him, we are seriously in a relegation battle this season, and in all honesty judging from these last 3-4 games, there isn't one team who I think is worse then us, that is scary 

100% agree

11 minutes ago, copunk said:

It's got to the point where I honestly don't let it bother me anymore when we lose or perform badly, I've become quite accustomed to it the last 14 or so months 

Mark my words, Chelsea will score at least 4-5 against us on Saturday, but he will still be here, because I genuinely don't think we have the money to get rid of him, we are seriously in a relegation battle this season, and in all honesty judging from these last 3-4 games, there isn't one team who I think is worse then us, that is scary 

Adding to this. I think he has just given up. He doesn’t want to be here anymore and I think he is banking on a big club coming to take him. I think he is just kicking around and sulking and it’s rubbing off on the players.

• Like 4

Just now, Pliskin said:

Adding to this. I think he has just given up. He doesn’t want to be here anymore and I think he is banking on a big club coming to take him. I think he is just kicking around and sulking and it’s rubbing off on the players.

He wants the sack. He has his excuses ready for his next job interview. Sooner we pay him off the better.

No bi

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

No big club will take him, can see him ending up at Villa oe Everon.

I have a feeling that there is money to spend but the board don’t trust Rodgers with it, I think they had hoped he would have walked due to this.

it’s time to pull the trigger on his tenure at the club.

Let the new manager and Martyn Glover the recruitment guy get us back on track, on and off the field.

• Like 1

Just now, Haywood_6 said:

Stockport fan just phoned talksport. Just said we passed it from side to side and never looked like scoring at all and Brendan looked lost on the touchline. Also said the quietest away fans he's ever heard.

Think that may have been a Leicester fan in cognito 

He's just deliberately being a total arsehole now isn't he? Forget the tactics and all that, I'm talking about him disrespecting the club and the players and just talking utter horseshit constantly.

I thought people were mad when they said he was trying to get sacked but they were right. He doesn't want to be here but he wants his £10m so his approach is just be a divisive **** and to embarrass the club and save his reputation.

I genuinely feel like this is a slap in the face of those who backed him when things weren't going well. Just go Brendan. The facts speak for themselves and no waffle is going to save you.

20220822_224619.jpg

Edited by Tielemans63

16 minutes ago, copunk said:

Last season when we were poor it didn't really bother me (apart from the Forest game) because we were safe and towards the end of the season we looked a lot better. But Saturday really got to me I was behind the team and sang for 90 minutes even clapped at the end of the game but the performance and Rogers reaction has pissed me off no end I've well and truly had enough.

• Like 3

He needs to go now he isn’t bothered and it definitely isn’t going to get better with him here and I think he knows it and doesn’t even want to try. Managers don’t last more than a few years at any club in most cases. a refresh is needed by the club before it’s to late so if they are going to do it do it now so we have the best chance of getting as high as we can in The league while it’s all still close. 

12 minutes ago, thegaffa said:

I have a feeling that there is money to spend but the board don’t trust Rodgers with it, I think they had hoped he would have walked due to this.

it’s time to pull the trigger on his tenure at the club.

Let the new manager and Martyn Glover the recruitment guy get us back on track, on and off the field.

Who is going to walk away from 10m a year not many bit stupid if the club thought this 

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I think he's gone, it all feels too scandalous this. 

And he’s still in charge till Manchester United? If that’s the case surely the club can all ease our minds by saying we are parting ways