Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Just now, GlennyFox55 said:

Embarrassing posts. We’re all fuming with tonight but seriously get a grip.

We’re third with 3 games to go and in the first fa cup final for over half a century.

Half the team wouldn’t even play it I was the manager 

We’re third with 3 games to go and in the first fa cup final for over half a century.

Correct and I certainly won't be over reacting but I still can't warm to him, win or lose

Agreed the usual suspects emerging from the undergrowth. The same suspects that are either invisible or muted in their praise anyway after a good result.

Can't wait to hear Rodgers interview telling us all it was "too passive".

Well how about telling them, training them and instructing them to be "less passive" rather than mentioning it after every game Brendan? Just putting it out there.

Edited by Matt

Guest ttfn
Just now, Manini said:

It’s becoming hard to stomach now though let’s be honest. We’ve been here before and we know how it ends. What’s gone wrong, again, for this to happen? 

Probably worth a debate but inevitably it will turn into people calling Rodgers a c*nt and other people railing against fans who are upset that we’ve bottled it 2 years running.

Just now, moore_94 said:

Kind of stuff you hear from entitled scummy 6 fans

You'd think with these folk Leicester were a club that qualifies for the CL quite regularly and not pretty much a mid table side under every manager since the title winning side since Rodgers arrived.

Rodgers shouldn't be beyond criticism but folk wanting him sacked in a desperate self-flagellation exercise because they've never liked him personally need a lobotomy.

• Like 3

Just now, Muzzy_Larsson said:

You'd think with these folk Leicester were a club that qualifies for the CL quite regularly and not pretty much a mid table side under every manager since the title winning side since Rodgers arrived.

Rodgers shouldn't be beyond criticism but folk wanting him sacked in a desperate self-flagellation exercise because they've never liked him personally need a lobotomy.

He’s ****ing shit

• Thanks 1

Castagne Fofana N'didi Soyuncu Thomas 

Mendy Tielemans 

Perez 

Iheanacho Vardy 

Would that have been so hard to do?

We had Castagne and Ricardo both playing right back, getting in eachother's way. 

We had the one footed right midfielder that is Albrighton cutting in every time he had the ball from left back, so when we lost it there was a huge gap that Soyuncu had to fill. Because our right back was playing in centre back, he was positioned too far right, so when Soyuncu shifted over it left Fofana isolated. 

Meanwhile we're playing two players in Maddison and Pereira who are so far from match fitness it's painful to watch.

I don't think I've ever been so furious at a team selection. Absolutely fvcking bonkers. 

And I'm a big fan. I just can't understand this. I need answers.

Edited by Nod.E
  • Like 4