Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

7 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

This is two years in a row, it's on Rodgers just as much as the players, he's playing one of our greatest attacking threats in a 3 ffs, stick to your pub football. 

What's two years in a row?

Get a grip of yourself and stop shitting the bed still 45 minutes to go here and 3 games after this.

You could write all you know about football on the back of a stamp. 

Edited by Muzzy_Larsson
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

What's two years in a row?

Get a grip of yourself still 45 minutes to go here and 3 games after this.

You could write all you know about football on the back of a stamp. 

Have you watched the game at all or are you really this dense? There's literally no chance we get back into this.

10 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Rodgers tonight absolutely bottled it.

Easy decision to bring Praet in for a 433 and go to a back 4.

Hes completely thrown away all our hard work and I almost can’t quite believe he was dumb enough to do it because this isn’t hindsite, I was screaming all game louder every chance we got lucky with them missing.

I’ve said so many times this year he’s an ok manager but not a great one and tonight he’s gone over the edge.

I want him out at the end of the season if he doesn’t get us top 4. His decisions have cost us twice in a row and I want him gone!

Elite my arse eh.

Guest bss9401

The Prague manager said that it was hard studying us because we were able to change formation so easily. 

Sadly we haven't changed formation for months now so any mystery has long gone. 

Why we didn't go to a back four tonight is something only Brendan can explain.

But he won't, of course.

Guest Mee-9

Has to go at the end of the season.

Taken us as far as he can. Something wrong with the mentality of the players. 

4 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Have you watched the game at all or are you really this dense? There's literally no chance we get back into this.

You got it right there. Don’t listen to that dross, what you said initially is spot on. Some people just cry at the truth.

1 minute ago, volpeazzurro said:

Elite my arse eh.

But but but we’re little Leicester and we should be kissing his feet! Do me a favour. If we fail to make top 4, I want him gone. He bottled it last year and he’s done it again. He can’t handle the pressure and sh*ts the bed. I’ve never been so angry, I’m sitting his stunned at how clueless he is. I mean I had my doubts all season but even for him tonight is a new level.

To not bring Praet in the middle in this game after Evans dropped out is bordering on mental.

As we speak he’s bringing on Perez for Ndidi which drops Youri deeper when we need his creativity? It’s Barmy!! If I didn’t know better I’d think he was doing it on purpose..edit 3-0. Wow.

Goodbye Brendan!!

• Like 2

Has a great first half of a season then looses it last several games that count. Happend with Liverpool happend last season and seems to be happening now. 

saying that, he can and will improve and he will improve us

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Rodgers tonight absolutely bottled it.

Easy decision to bring Praet in for a 433 and go to a back 4.

Hes completely thrown away all our hard work and I almost can’t quite believe he was dumb enough to do it because this isn’t hindsite, I was screaming all game louder every chance we got lucky with them missing.

I’ve said so many times this year he’s an ok manager but not a great one and tonight he’s gone over the edge.

I want him out at the end of the season if he doesn’t get us top 4. His decisions have cost us twice in a row and I want him gone!

Mate, are you watching these players ? How are they getting away free of your criticisms. They’ve lost their balls when it matters. It can’t always be the manager

• Like 1