Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

3 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

If you think it’s down to the players tonight then you are not seeing the game or your playing devils advocate.

Castange at CB? Clueless. Albrighton at LB? Clueless. Ricardo expected to be a fullback when he’s half injured and not the same player he was? Clueless. 
Playing 5 atb with these weaknesses rather than relieving the pressure by adding bodies into the midfield is beyond madness. He has thrown away top 4 , for a 2nd time!

The fact we’ve got 2 back like it’s nothing sums up how good we are when we..wait for it...ATTACK! It’s actually annoyed more the fact weve scored, just like vs West Ham, we look better when we don’t play ‘scared’.

We play scares because Rodgers sets up scared. The definition of bottlejob just like Bournemouth last season when he took of Nacho at HT.

I want him out of the club if we don’t make 4. Even if we make top 4 somehow(no chance now for me), whilst I’d respect that all that matters is actually achieving it, I will NEVER be convinced by him because he has so many flaws its scary. 

That is a seriously embarrassing post. I hope you wake up with a very sore head and apologise for that complete nonsense. Also aren’t you the guy who was slagging off Mendy as if he shagged ya wife even when he was doing a great job for us? Apologies if that was some other moron.

• Like 4

I’m not wanting him sacked but he fvcks it up when he shouldn’t. Bournemouth last season is now Newcastle this season. You can’t spend majority of 2 seasons in the top 4 and fail at the end. Who knows whether we’ll finish top 4 now but I think we’ll finish 5th again. Just feels like he and the players have learnt nothing from last season. Also to be tactically out thought by Steve Bruce is poor. Really pisses me off. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

I'm staggered by how many absolute clueless, mongy cnuts we have within our fan base sometimes.

Some pond creatures in here tonight. 

Rodgers has done an incredible job. 

It’s mostly attention seekers seeking attention though isn’t it

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

I'm staggered by how many absolute clueless, mongy cnuts we have within our fan base sometimes.

Some pond creatures in here tonight. 

Rodgers has done an incredible job. 

It is beyond belief man. Did they start supporting us at 7:59 tonight?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, winteriscoming said:

I’m not wanting him sacked but he fvcks it up when he shouldn’t. Bournemouth last season is now Newcastle this season. You can’t spend majority of 2 seasons in the top 4 and fail at the end. Who knows whether we’ll finish top 4 now but I think we’ll finish 5th again. Just feels like he and the players have learnt nothing from last season. Also to be tactically out thought by Steve Bruce is poor. Really pisses me off. 

He has Flaws ... if he didn’t he wouldn’t be our manager 

I feel like we, and he, would benefit if he could just revert back to basics when the pressure is on, but I don’t think he’s capable of it. It’s almost like once he has an idea in his mind and it works once, he has to stick with it.

Playing a WB in a back 3 tonight will be talked about in 10/15 years as one of the worst decisions we’ve ever seen a manager make - there was absolutely no need for that, it was a horrible call. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

You'd think with these folk Leicester were a club that qualifies for the CL quite regularly and not pretty much a mid table side under every manager since the title winning side since Rodgers arrived.

Rodgers shouldn't be beyond criticism but folk wanting him sacked in a desperate self-flagellation exercise because they've never liked him personally need a lobotomy.

The same folk may look at us as the club that's about to blow 2 Champions League qualification 2 seasons in a row.

• Like 4

Anyone who is seriously suggesting Rodgers needs to go, needs to go give their head a wobble.

We haven’t bottled anything this season, we are in the top 4 with 3 games to go and in the FA Cup final.

Anyone who thinks a better manager is going to come here and get us in a better position is living in cloud coco land.

Get a ducking grip some of you!

• Like 1

Guest glasgowfox

Ffs some of you.  Give your head a shake.  3rd place for a team not in the big 6.  First fa cup in my lifetime and I am an old bastard....totally gutted at the result and performance but shit happens...all these football experts questioning Brendan need to get realistic....rant over

An elite manager pundits like Savage call him 

Elite managers don't lose at home to Villa, Fulham, Everton, West Ham, Newcastle, Leeds and Arsenal. 

All of them with the exception of West Ham are not up there. 

Chucked away far too many points this season. 

Elite manager 😂

If Puel was in charge for games like today there would be carnage

• Like 4

You can just see how happy some people are when we put in a poor performance to start trolling the forum.

I don't agree with every decision Rodgers always makes but he's got the best win ratio of any non interim manager in our history.

We're in our first FA Cup final in 52 years and we've been the only team in the league to be in the top 4 all season!

Last 2 games we've let results slip away from us, and in truth we've been looking tired and leggy for a few games before this too, but when you consider the number of injuries we've had and the number of players still not 100% or playing through injuries, its not entirely surprising. 

Last seasons decline will always be in the back of everyone's mind, but our destiny is still in our hands. 

Its a very Leicester thing to do things the hard way, and we wouldn't want a boring end of season would we?

We ended the game like we should have started it, (true Newcastle were just defending deep), but we need to take the few positives into the next game.

Chelsea bounced back from 5-2 to West Brom and are now arguably playing some of their best football this season.

Its important we have the same response (and also hope Johnny isn't too badly injured).

I'm confident Rodgers will have us playing better against the teams we've still got to face. I think (in general) we seem to turn up and play better against the supposed top 6 teams anyway.

1 hour ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Tonight is nothing to do with Rodgers, players failing to do the basics of their jobs, not showing the requisite desire, that's on the players.

It was obvious after five minutes that it wasn't working, yet he made no change in formation or personnel until his customary 60th minute.

You're a decent bloke and I usually like your posts but you're not a City fan, so it's little wonder you're not feeing what we are. No offence.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, FantasticMrFox&Son said:

To be fair to BR, too many players on the pitch playing like they didn't want to get injured ahead of the Cup Final.

The commitment has been lacking ever since the 3-1 win over ManUre.

If that's the case then God help us Tuesday night. 

8 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

If you think it’s down to the players tonight then you are not seeing the game or your playing devils advocate.

Castange at CB? Clueless. Albrighton at LB? Clueless. Ricardo expected to be a fullback when he’s half injured and not the same player he was? Clueless. 
Playing 5 atb with these weaknesses rather than relieving the pressure by adding bodies into the midfield is beyond madness. He has thrown away top 4 , for a 2nd time!

The fact we’ve got 2 back like it’s nothing sums up how good we are when we..wait for it...ATTACK! It’s actually annoyed more the fact weve scored, just like vs West Ham, we look better when we don’t play ‘scared’.

We play scares because Rodgers sets up scared. The definition of bottlejob just like Bournemouth last season when he took of Nacho at HT.

I want him out of the club if we don’t make 4. Even if we make top 4 somehow(no chance now for me), whilst I’d respect that all that matters is actually achieving it, I will NEVER be convinced by him because he has so many flaws its scary. 

Ok, Jonny Evans pulls up injured. What do you do ? You can change one player because that’s the rules ? Go on, tell me.

and don’t say play Fofana and Soy in a back 4. It’s evident that they both lack the experience to play as a two. That game showed that! 

Look, we’ve got good players but real top players. I mean guys who show up in the CL year on year, adapt. These players are struggling to do that. 

It can’t always be the managers fault if things go wrong. That’s what I’m saying. We were sloppy, slow and lethargic in our approach today. There was no fast ball movement for 80 (yes EIGHTY ) minutes today. I can’t just put that down to the manager. The players have let themselves down today. 

1 minute ago, Manini said:

I feel like we, and he, would benefit if he could just revert back to basics when the pressure is on, but I don’t think he’s capable of it. It’s almost like once he has an idea in his mind and it works once, he has to stick with it.

Playing a WB in a back 3 tonight will be talked about in 10/15 years as one of the worst decisions we’ve ever seen a manager make - there was absolutely no need for that, it was a horrible call. 

Do you really think Rodgers playing castagne in a back 3 tonight will be talked about in 15 years from now? How many years ago was it since Holloway played Harry Worley in CM cos me and my mates ain’t talked about that one for a while. 

Just now, Blue ROI said:

The same folk may look at us as the club that's about to blow 2 Champions League qualification 2 seasons in a row.

I get that and of course it would be a sore one but I think people need to take a deep breath and be careful what they wish for. Leicester were EPL driftwood under Puel and for Rodgers to come in and two years in a row be fighting for Champions league qualification with a net spend of £9m is whatever way you skin it good progress. I'm not saying he shouldn't be criticised but some of the people wanting him gone and attacking him vehmenently any time the team loses a game is quite frankly emabaressing.

There's certain posters on here, that every single game Leicester lose absolutely chastise Rodgers claiming he's individually responsible. There's no manager in the land that's responsible for every defeat.

• Like 2