Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Two seasons on the trot is unforgivable........

he is already labelled by football fans in this country as being a bottler and that tag is certain to now follow him around ........ he may feel he has to move on to try and lose that label cos he won’t by staying with us ...

Good job we're not CL actually. Would be totally embarrassing. Brendans not half as clever as he thinks he is I'm afraid. Spurs or Arse if the price is right. Pundits will say we're crazy, be FoxesTalk has been calling his lack of understanding of critical issues since he arrived. Time to move on. Shame but there it is. 

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

Mate, are you watching these players ? How are they getting away free of your criticisms. They’ve lost their balls when it matters. It can’t always be the manager

The games dead. They could pull their pants down and wipe their arses on the grass and I wouldn’t blame a single one. I was screaming going nuts before we conceded the first and I’m just a fan.

If your a supposed ‘top’ manager and getting paid huge money then you can’t make such poor decisions all the time, eventually you get shown up.

Hes an absolute fraud and I want him out my football club.

For me he has 4 games to prove himself. If we lose the final and drop out of Top 4 then he is taking us no further. We have had another good season but it's all fizzling out again. Let's hope we prove ourselves next few games. Otherwise cash in and let him go elsewhere.

Guest ttfn

As much as I do think rodgers is a massive bottler (and today is embarrassing), it is worth remembering 2 things:

1) We will be in the top 4 at the end of the weekend.

2) There’s no way we thought we’d be competing for the top 4 like this 2 years ago.

This is not to make excuses for Rodgers, I’ve said before I don’t like him and can’t warm to him personally but I have huge respect for what he’s achieved with this team. But he’s cautious to a fault and afraid to make tough decisions. I’d hoped that the party incident showed a tougher side to him but he continues to pick Vardy and Maddison despite them both being useless in this formation. As for the formation itself, I was taught that if you’ve got nothing nice to say it’s best to say nothing at all.

Guest ttfn
2 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

If he wants to go Spurs then let him. 

Spurs, Arsenal, whoever will buy him out of his enormous contract.

1 minute ago, deanolegend1989 said:

The games dead. They could pull their pants down and wipe their arses on the grass and I wouldn’t blame a single one. I was screaming going nuts before we conceded the first and I’m just a fan.

If your a supposed ‘top’ manager and getting paid huge money then you can’t make such poor decisions all the time, eventually you get shown up.

Hes an absolute fraud and I want him out my football club.

You can only do so much with the standard of players you have. Perhaps losing Evans and Soy’s absolute nightmare was his concern. There is an idea that our players are super special. Perhaps they have special quality but this isn’t just down to the manager.

2 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

For me he has 4 games to prove himself. If we lose the final and drop out of Top 4 then he is taking us no further. We have had another good season but it's all fizzling out again. Let's hope we prove ourselves next few games. Otherwise cash in and let him go elsewhere.

What 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

have a snickers 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just now, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Spurs really done one over us, making our players thinking is Brendan staying or going at the end of the season?

No, Spurs aren’t even at that level to do stuff like it. It was clearly laughed off within football sections and the media - just like if we were linked with son or loris?