Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

3 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

Why is Rodgers the favourite when he has turned them down, it seems even when we have a manager who says no quickly, the press and the odds dont change.

Well the bookies are happy to take money on something they'll never have to pay out on!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

Why is Rodgers the favourite when he has turned them down, it seems even when we have a manager who says no quickly, the press and the odds dont change.

Don’t complain, just lay the bet!!

Says a lot that I'd really detest Rodgers if he went to Spurs. Whereas if he got offered a United, Man City, Chelsea etc. I'd be disappointed but say fair enough.

Spurs would be a big step down for him.

1 hour ago, Chrysalis said:

New contract for Rodgers incoming..

Their forum website name has more fight in them than their actual team. What a joke club and fans they are. They think we have a rivalry with them lol lol no need to flatter yourselves. That 'rivalry', short-lived as it was, ended the day Hazard curled that winner in nearly 5 years ago. Been totally irrelevant since.

• Like 1

Yeah what a great club Spuds are “a club that furloughed their staff whilst paying obscene wages to it’s players” then were part of a potential ESL - why? The Fighting Cock also ban you from their site if you try to wind them up.  What a dump of an area too 😂

”Leicester City, we’re coming for you” 😂😂😂

Edited by Lineker's Left Foot
  • Like 1

I've just heard Garth Crooks state that Spurs have "the best training facilities in the world" and that Levy will offer Rodgers a "vision".

I had to post this because I've just bought a new telly and I didn't want to risk throwing something at his fat, self-opinionated, stupid face. He irritates me more than any 'pundit' on TV and he must be bad to do that.

Alex Scott makes him look a ginormous prat.

Spurs are like the hanger-on in the gang who call each other the 'Big-Six' but secretly think it's the 'Big-Five' plus the kid who nobody has the heart to tell  to eff off. Maybe Arsenal would feel like the runt if Spurs weren't there.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

What a dump of an area too 😂

😂😂😂

I've a mate who's a big Spurs fan. He's ok, but typical London - they big everything about the sh1t-hole up - trying to ignore what a god-awful place it is.

We were walking past White Hart Lane one time and it really was as you describe - a dump - awful buildings, litter everywhere, dirty pavements and roads.

Maybe they have a new stadium but it's like a tiara someone has dropped in a turd.

Rodgers has an incredible chance to show himself as manager who can achieve without loadsacash - as Ms Scott said, he has a job to complete and he's in an ideal place to complete it. Few managers ever get to work in a set-up he has. He'd be foolish to move to a club whose ethos is to achieve a high level of mediocrity. The first player to say cheerio would be Kane and then he'd be nicking players off us. But I suspect Levy is a far different boss to Topp - you get the feeling that football is a distant second on Levy's list of priorities.

59 minutes ago, gerblod said:

Spurs are like the hanger-on in the gang who call each other the 'Big-Six' but secretly think it's the 'Big-Five' plus the kid who nobody has the heart to tell  to eff off. Maybe Arsenal would feel like the runt if Spurs weren't there.

Do you reckon levy just sits in the corner at these meetings and just hopes no one notices.. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, gerblod said:

We were walking past White Hart Lane one time and it really was as you describe - a dump - awful buildings, litter everywhere, dirty pavements and roads.

Maybe they have a new stadium but it's like a tiara someone has dropped in a turd.

lol