Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

The absolutely brilliant bit is that if you look at most of the reaction to this from pundits and other teams' fans, they are all focussing on the fact we didn't sign enough players. There's only so many times this fraud can do the same thing before he's exposed.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Lcfcman2010 said:

And people wonder why they don't post stuff that they hear is legit. 

Fvcking yawn yawn yawn

I take it you didn't read all my ramblings then, because if you did, you would have got to the bit where I said  hopefully the info you've been given is correct. So I wasn't calling you out, saying you were making it up, or that you hadn't received that info, i was sceptical that the info you had received would prove to be correct given the lack of anything being done before. Thankfully your info was correct. 

This was on my timeline under the clubs official tweet and really sums up the past 18 months of his tenure. He’s been in survival mode for a long time and it’s led to some very bizarre comments in the media and decisions on the pitch. I appreciate the FA cup win but for reasons I’ve discussed previously I didn’t take to him as manager from the day he came in. It’s been a long time coming and I couldn’t be happier!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Thanks for the FA Cup, two good league season and 2 European tours.

But simply the last 18 months haven't been good enough.

Pretty much sums it up. Was the right appointment at the time, played some superb football in his reign but ultimately the club has regressed hugely and the football we play now is dreadful to watch as well as being unsuccessful.

• Like 4

All the signs were there as they were in the bottling seasons the most depressing safety first football i’ve ever seen, we were 100% going down with him in charge. 

I just hope the board don’t go for a plodder with ‘proven PL experience’. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Somebody I know lives next door to someone who knows the brother of the milkman who delivers to Seagrave.

Amongst the skimmed, semi skimmed and full cream milk, he drops off a pint of gold top which he knows is for Rodgers.

Well, apparently, he has been told to cancel it from Monday onwards.

Read into that what you will.

All hail the seer!

• Like 1