Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

3 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Did that, apparent, 'emergency meeting' take place at Seagrave Training Ground last night (as stated by someone on here)?..

Yes, they decided to downgrade from Custard Creams to Malted Milk biscuits at future meetings. Costcutting measure.  Brendan tasked with ordering through Ocado in the Villa game. 

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Wymsey said:

Did that, apparent, 'emergency meeting' take place at Seagrave Training Ground last night (as stated by someone on here)?..

Somebody I know lives next door to someone who knows the brother of the milkman who delivers to Seagrave.

Amongst the skimmed, semi skimmed and full cream milk, he drops off a pint of gold top which he knows is for Rodgers.

Well, apparently, he has been told to cancel it from Monday onwards.

Read into that what you will.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, ousefox said:

When we go down I actually hope we keep him. Make this 'elite' manager have to suffer with the rest of us. 

I haven't enjoyed watching us play for years now. 

Me too, then he wont get away with not being labelled a failure, which he deserves because most pundits didn’t think at any earlier point we should be relegated.

So many pundits, Savage, Sutton etc. said we should stay with him, he’s got the ability to keep us up.  

Either he takes us down & is labelled or he has a moment and rips the script up & looks for any dogs of war in the set up who really really care & run till they can run no longer, test any keeper & we somehow stay up.

THEN get rid asap, if we stay up. & have a restart he isn’t behind the purchases.

But we are in the world of IF now & no future plans.  Got to win these 2 games now, 4.pts min.

• Like 1