Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

12 hours ago, Richard Lambourne said:

Am I going mad..🤷🏼‍♂️.. I think that under Brendon Rodgers.. why not pick up Andy Carroll or even Troy D from Watford… plan be theses

guys have a point to prove and a possible medal at the end of the day..??!!?? Thoughts

My thoughts are you may have had a drink or two.

• Haha 1

Am I going mad..🤷🏼‍♂️.. I think that under Brendon Rodgers.. why not pick up Andy Carroll or even Troy D from Watford… plan be theses

guys have a point to prove and a possible medal at the end of the day..??!!?? Thoughts

Welcome to FT Richard.  We don't all bite.

Poor bloke.  An unfortunate first post and you lot turn on him and take the piss.

Too late for Carroll now.  He will get pay to play deal at Bristol city.

However, although ridiculed by my mates  I thought roy Hodgson should have taken Carroll to the euros.  When chasing a game in a knockout he is always an option

1 minute ago, murphy said:

Welcome to FT Richard.  We don't all bite.

Poor bloke.  An unfortunate first post and you lot turn on him and take the piss.

Don't feel too bad for him... He probably makes a decent living as the agent to Andy Carroll and Troy Deeney!

Just kidding of ofcourse, Welcome Richard. 

Bet your hard drive is an absolute shit show 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Scotch said:

If it's not an rousing speech about how the family stand is fine where it is, I'm gonna be raging!

Has anyone given him the full tour around the forum yet? 

He needs to shown the classics of "my mate is ref" the thread of the face of kinder egg, the Nicky Maynard thread, Kermorgant was decent etc etc 

• Haha 2

Just now, Jimbo said:

Has anyone given him the full tour around the forum yet? 

He needs to shown the classics of "my mate is ref" the thread of the face of kinder egg, the Nicky Maynard thread, Kermorgant was decent etc etc 

Let’s not forget the “I’m on a horse” thread. lol

• Haha 2

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

For several weeks, Bayern Munich has been working in the shadows to try to sign Amine Adli (Toulouse). Munich presented a full career plan to the Frenchman who would arrive as number 4 in the hierarchy. Bayern must now come to an agreement with TFC.

@Ric Flairin shambles.

Them not getting promoted scuppered any plans of us signing him anyway as we'd not have got a work permit, not that it's not fcukin annoying!!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Them not getting promoted scuppered any plans of us signing him anyway as we'd not have got a work permit, not that it's not fcukin annoying!!!

Actually the more I think about this (yes I am quoting myself) would promotion actually have made any difference in the work permit points criteria? @moore_94 as the points is based on the last season which he was in Ligue 2 regardless.

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Actually the more I think about this (yes I am quoting myself) would promotion actually have made any difference in the work permit points criteria? @moore_94 as the points is based on the last season which he was in Ligue 2 regardless.

Promotion would be worth 1 point, winning the title would be worth 3 points

I think he could have also got some points from playing in the French Cup, however for some reason he didn't play a single minute and Toulouse played 6 games!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Promotion would be worth 1 point, winning the title would be worth 3 points

I think he could have also got some points from playing in the French Cup, however for some reason he didn't play a single minute and Toulouse played 6 games!

Very touch and go then, I do wonder if these rules will be tweaked in the coming years or the exceptions panel will be a walk in the park.

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Very touch and go then, I do wonder if these rules will be tweaked in the coming years or the exceptions panel will be a walk in the park.

I think they need to make allowances for players like Adli who are playing every week for a promotion chasing team like Toulouse, need to put more weight into the points you gain from appearances I think

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

One of the unintended consequences of Brexit. 

• Sad 2