Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

6 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

There are much cheaper options out there than KHO in my opinion although he would improve our team no doubt. I suspect we would try to pluck someone from the championship rather than take him so Brookes or Lookman maybe.

KHO is better than both Brookes and Lookman imo

3 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

KHO is better than both Brookes and Lookman imo

Maybe marginally better than Lookman but for the difference it wages that may influence it. We aren’t reckless enough to give someone who has barely had a run of first team games £120k a week.

10 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Maybe marginally better than Lookman but for the difference it wages that may influence it. We aren’t reckless enough to give someone who has barely had a run of first team games £120k a week.

We wouldn’t have to pay that for his loan surely? Dodgy source too so can’t see it 

I quite like Hudson Odoi and I'd certainly take him on a loan.  Might not be totally unrealistic because I doubt Chelsea really consider us a threat at this point.  He is better on the left, but we need depth there too.  Not my first choice but an interesting option.

3 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Hudson Odoi seems like another version of Demari Gray. 

So over hyped. He was given an England debut before he even played for Chelsea.

Rather look elsewhere.

I'm sure we will, but this could be a fall back solution.

I'd only take Hudson Odoi if it's with an option to buy at a set fee. Last thing I want to do is rebuild his confidence and give him a years experience of a superior coaching set up (!!) only for Chelsea to be the beneficiaries of that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, indierich06 said:

Go all in for Madueke, if that doesn't work then bring in Hudson-Odoi on loan. Pretty solid thinking IMO.

....pretty much what  I  think regarding Madueke but no to KHO!!!

He really is not that good, we are not looking to develop a rivals squad and there are better options who consistently play the position even if we have to go in the Championship or abroad in a lower league.

We took our eyes off the ball this window, chasing Trincao and then Berardi, we are about to panic now, in order to fix a problem that should have been addressed years ago.