Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

On 25/08/2021 at 14:52, moore_94 said:

I am sure it was closer to €3-4m, at least that was what was being mainly reported at the time

Hopefully the interest from Galatasaray may have nudged the price up a few million :fc:

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

Good signing for Palace that. I hope they give Viera time to imprint his style on the team. 

I've still a doubt he will be any good in this division. He doesn't seem to be very quick, nor is he aggressive or looks to press. He has a very good touch and close control and his finishing seems good but I think he'll struggle.

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I've still a doubt he will be any good in this division. He doesn't seem to be very quick, nor is he aggressive or looks to press. He has a very good touch and close control and his finishing seems good but I think he'll struggle.

Missed a big chance yesterday in the old firm and didn’t look confident at all

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I think he will be an improvement on what they have. He will be decent enough for palace I think, but I’m glad we went for Daka over him. He probably wouldn’t have been any good for us other than gifting us the best chant in the league. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

I think he will be an improvement on what they have. He will be decent enough for palace I think, but I’m glad we went for Daka over him. He probably wouldn’t have been any good for us other than gifting us the best chant in the league. 

Daka was a no brainer. Completely different class.

1 minute ago, FoxesWalk said:

the guy claims to be a former agent, good follower ratio and most of what he posts looks accurate.... 

Hopefully this is horseshit though. 

Definitely a fake in the Martin Cockshaw line - he's been doing this for years and has been regularly exposed for his profile pictures being stock photos etc.

• Like 2

Just now, SlaneyLCFC said:

Same. Suprised we haven't gone in for him.

Cause Utd reportedly want at least 25m for him. A player whos gonna be turning 29 soon enough and only had half a decent season out on loan after doing **** all for 2 seasons

Just now, LFox99 said:

Cause Utd reportedly want at least 25m for him. A player whos gonna be turning 29 soon enough and only had half a decent season out on loan after doing **** all for 2 seasons

That's really really harsh, he's just bought an eSports team and renamed them JLINGZ....