Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

3 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

In my head it was Knocky who made the famous 'stop to tell bullshit' line but seems I mixed them up... what was Knocky's line when someone wrote an article about him using us as a stepping stone?

2 minutes ago, nabb7 said:

In my head it was Knocky who made the famous 'stop to tell bullshit' line but seems I mixed them up... what was Knocky's line when someone wrote an article about him using us as a stepping stone?

Was that "Shut the bloody up"?

7 hours ago, nabb7 said:

7 hours ago, Raw Dykes said:

Was that "Shut the bloody up"?

2 hours ago, turkish14 said:

Was it not something like 

“they are idiot” 

Yes it was knocky who said  ‘ they are idiot’ in response to a merc article 

20 minutes ago, happy85 said:

🚨| Southampton & Leicester are monitoring 21-year-old Middlesbrough right-back Djed Spence #saintsfc [@FootballLeagueW]

Prefer his brother Six, got a lovely turn on him. 

34 minutes ago, happy85 said:

🚨| Southampton & Leicester are monitoring 21-year-old Middlesbrough right-back Djed Spence #saintsfc [@FootballLeagueW]

13 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Prefer his brother Six, got a lovely turn on him. 

Knowing our luck he'd get injured and we'd have to draft in his cousin Louie.

• Haha 2

On 17/08/2021 at 23:07, danny. said:

It was Benalouane

EDB97EB2-8557-4189-9CBB-D3399DB95019.jpeg

Be honest, most of us, unless we regularly speak to somebody else in their native language, don't speak any foreign language better than this.

I am not on Twitter but I am on Instagram which offers absolutely no help whatever to compose your message. I write for my living and I still have to work very hard to compose something on the limited text editor provided by a phone without making the odd blooper every now and again.

I see stuff which is no better than this posted on my social media,  from people who have lived in the UK all their lives.

Benalouane was not quite good enough for where the club wants to go but there was never any doubt about his attitude and willingness to play in the UK to further his career.

I don't know where he is now but I hope he is playing regularly and is happy.

22 minutes ago, The Fox Covert said:

Be honest, most of us, unless we regularly speak to somebody else in their native language, don't speak any foreign language better than this.

I am not on Twitter but I am on Instagram which offers absolutely no help whatever to compose your message. I write for my living and I still have to work very hard to compose something on the limited text editor provided by a phone without making the odd blooper every now and again.

I see stuff which is no better than this posted on my social media,  from people who have lived in the UK all their lives.

Benalouane was not quite good enough for where the club wants to go but there was never any doubt about his attitude and willingness to play in the UK to further his career.

I don't know where he is now but I hope he is playing regularly and is happy.

He’s at Aris in Greece I believe

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/leicester-city-transfers-deadline-day-5829429

Mercury is claiming the fee from Besiktas for Ghezzal was in the region of £8-10m.... seems too high? 

I am sure it was closer to €3-4m, at least that was what was being mainly reported at the time

1 hour ago, FoxesWalk said:

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/leicester-city-transfers-deadline-day-5829429

Mercury is claiming the fee from Besiktas for Ghezzal was in the region of £8-10m.... seems too high? 

I reckon they will have got mixed up with the fee for Sowah. Both right wingers probably got confused.

Edited by DezFox