Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Southampton A Match Thread

Just now, peach0000 said:

Southampton appear to be playing a team made up 5 wingers which is odd. Only one central midfielder in the form of ward prowse. Also three centre backs. Can’t get my head around their team, it just seems odd!

3e88a976-97db-4778-8540-f851970e4aba.png

Prediction:

Saints score a goal on a lucky rebound in the eighteenth minute.  Many people in this thread melt down until Tielemans scores the equalizer on 48 minutes.  Then Kelechi gets a sweet assist from Vardy and scores from four yards out on 78 minutes.

And if you know how good I am at predictions (horrible), you will take this for what it is worth.

There midfield 3 might be a bit shit defensively but I think they are going to try and press us high, and they have plenty who can run in behind our back 3 which has struggled whenever teams have done that. Let's hope we are good enough to pick them off. 

The Saint midfield three is strong and very capable. It will be interesting to see how they got on against Wilf, Youri and Maddison. I think the match will be decided on this. We needs Madders to step up tonight if we are to get three points. 

Sky broadband has been down in my area for past 2 days. Watch all my football through IPTV on my firestick so fuming, plus with the social media blackout I might have to get on the radio coverage. Going to try to hotspot connection to my firestick first though. 

5 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Sky broadband has been down in my area for past 2 days. Watch all my football through IPTV on my firestick so fuming, plus with the social media blackout I might have to get on the radio coverage. Going to try to hotspot connection to my firestick first though. 

I am intermittently reminded of, and typically amazed at, how much we depend on/expect constantly-available internet access.

When my internet access goes down, I end up just kinda staring at the blank tele.

Edit: Comcast has their TV and Internet service pretty well intertwined.  When one goes down, typically both go down.

Edited by lnkstern

1 minute ago, Corky said:

Their forum seems to think it's a dreadful team they've put out and are trying to keep the score down.

This really has, hasn't it, got that feel about it?

The nein rather than nine feeling, you mean?