Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Southampton A Match Thread

16 minutes ago, Fightforever said:

Southampton win. I don't feel good about this one. We are nailed on to win and that's a huge problem.

I've gone from confident to indifferent to fearful today. Reading the Saints forum they are mostly expecting another home defeat. And we know what that means...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

I don't drink alcohol, (it's like I can taste it directly and it's horrible), so I don't have that option... :frantics:

You may need to start if this game goes badly. Start gently with 2 Gin and Tonics, then two-cans of lager (Special Brew) followed by a bottle of dry white. Then the post match thread will all make sense.

Just now, mozartfox said:

You may need to start if this game goes badly. Start gently with 2 Gin and Tonics, then two-cans of lager (Special Brew) followed by a bottle of dry white. Then the post match thread will all make sense.

There is no alcohol in the house (the wife doesn't drink either) - just pop and fizzy mineral water (and tap water, but I'm not drinking that).