Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Southampton A Match Thread

1 minute ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Just been on saints’ forum and they couldn’t be more depressed

lump on Southampton win

My natural glass half empty when it comes to important games...... but I fancy we won’t get a win tonight ........ they’re  surely motivated to screw us over physically this evening .....

1 minute ago, baldeagle said:

First game I’ve been nervous about for a while and I don’t know why 

I was fearful for the last game at St. Marys. It wasn't until we bagged the fourth goal that I could relax. 

• Like 1

Settled down with a decent stream and a few beers cooling in the freezer, hoping the lads keep up with the great work keeping 3rd spot ours all we need now is 3 points tonight then Manure to lose this weekend beat them to 2nd like they took away our CL place last season !!

Just what the Fan Base ordered !!😉

COME ON YOU AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL BRENDAN RODGERS BLUE ARMY !!

4 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

Our cat just wandered into the lounge, took one look at me and then shot off outside. He must know something... he doesn't want to get a kick when we concede the first goal...

Our dog - Lester - started showing stress symptoms a few games ago. Alas my wife has diagnosed it correctly - ‘you’re so stressed during Leicester games you’re spooking the dog’! I’m under orders to be chilled tonight 🤞🏻🙏💙🍀

• Like 1

Ndidi in for a busy night I think. Two attacking mids for them supporting Redmond and Adams. Thankfully Tielemans is actually quite decent defensively as well as going forward. Hope our 3-at-the-back don't get too exposed and Vardy and Iheanacho can get the service.