Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Odsonne Édouard

6 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Can sign/complete the transfer whenever, could announce right now if the deal was already done

5 minutes ago, Sankey93 said:

Can still sign players me ode. 

I appreciate this, but have we ever done that in the past?
Are we likely to do that, or are we likely to let the dust settle on the season, reflect on how things have gone, evaluate the need for certain players, and see what else is available in the market for our money? (btw, I think for the likes of Soumare, we should announce this ASAP, as clearly others sniffing around now he’s won Ligue 1!)

Also, don’t think anyone else has announced any players yet. With COVID and the lack of money this season gone, I don’t think they’ll be as much activity as  some are hoping for 🤷🏻‍♂️

3 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Are we likely to do that, or are we likely to let the dust settle on the season, reflect on how things have gone, evaluate the need for certain players, and see what else is available in the market for our money? (btw, I think for the likes of Soumare, we should announce this ASAP, as clearly others sniffing around now he’s won Ligue 1!)

Also, don’t think anyone else has announced any players yet. With COVID and the lack of money this season gone, I don’t think they’ll be as much activity as  some are hoping for 🤷🏻‍♂️

I just want them all done mate I’m not very patient and don’t want to lose out on our targets especially Soumare like you said. I do belive this summer there will be a few come in with the new Sponsor deal and the FFP being eased we will. 

• Haha 1

This one I'm pretty confident will happen barring any last minute shennaniguns from agent & player. Sooner he gets in sooner he starts banging in goals. It's what we need asap. He will learn a lot too so room to grow and be even better than he has played at Celtic.

2 minutes ago, Sankey93 said:

I just want them all done mate I’m not very patient and don’t want to lose out on our targets especially Soumare like you said. I do belive this summer there will be a few come in with the new Sponsor deal and the FFP being eased we will. 

True. I think We’ll be doing a fair bit of wheeling n dealing, but I was speaking more generally for other clubs. I don’t think the big bucks will be spanked. Maybe the odd Kane size deal, but not on mass. 
I think there is a lot of contracts running down out there, so a lot of movement on free’s and reduced fees imo

• Like 1

He might be needed for Celtic's European Conference League Qualifiers. They start soon, given UEFA have invited virtually every team in Europe into this new competition.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

He might be needed for Celtic's European Conference League Qualifiers. They start soon, given UEFA have invited virtually every team in Europe into this new competition.

Scotland get 2 CL places not don't they?

3 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Arsenal??? 

Guest LonnieDon
1 hour ago, Sankey93 said:

Can still sign players me ode. 

Haven't heard 'me ode' for ages...love it !

Guest LonnieDon

Edouard been in Scotland for a while. Hope he don't  call everyone 'Jimmy'  in a French accent 😊

Edited by LonnieDon

Guest SO1
2 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

Buzz Killer.

1 minute ago, danny2997 said:

Jahanbakhsh and Mackail-Smith chose Brighton :ph34r: 

And when they look at what they could have had, I bet they regret it.

Neither have enhanced their careers by joining Brighton.

9 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

And when they look at what they could have had, I bet they regret it.

Neither have enhanced their careers by joining Brighton.

Lots of players that have faired the same here. More about the individual than the club.