Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Odsonne Édouard

12 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Daily record  say Celtic want £20m.  Will depend how many clubs are really in for him and whether he is v bothered where he goes. 

I reckon that'll be about what they get, probably £15m up front and £5m in fixed add ons.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Not normally up for stealing other fans good work but in this case on the chant alone I'm desperate for us to sign him.

All the mosque’s in Leicester will go crazy like this when the signings announced. All you’ll hear across the city will be ‘ I wanna be Edouard ‘ 

21 hours ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Having previously been skeptical of signing a player from the land of jock, this alone has changed my mind. I want a piece.

You just no that if he signs, we won't be singing that.

Guest SO1
3 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Not normally up for stealing other fans good work but in this case on the chant alone I'm desperate for us to sign him.

All art is based on stealing others ideas and making them ours/better/different. Thinking if you could incorporate "the wave" and get that circular motion around the stadium would be awesome. :scarf:

On 20/05/2021 at 09:58, Beechey said:

I asked for some comments from Celtic fans:

All the potential to be the bargain of the century imo. Really enjoyed watching your lot this year, all the best going into the last game."

Not sure I'm buying that those are the words of a Celtic fan.  Unless it's @Muzzy_Larsson.

• Haha 1