Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Odsonne Édouard

Very impressed that we are getting business done early the club have finally learnt the hard way, but positive signs going forward. If Edouard can get 10-15 goals a a season alongside Nacho’s return and Vardy as well that should be good for us.

8 hours ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Apparently this deal has been agreed in principle since January.

Do you think he could be as effective as the right forward in a 4-3-3? We've had no links to an attacking right player and I'm wondering if this could be his role in his first season as Vardy is probably phased out by 2022/23.

Just hoping that a back three and WB's isn't going to be our stock formation, need Barnes back on the left and someone on the right to compliment him.

2 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Do you think he could be as effective as the right forward in a 4-3-3? We've had no links to an attacking right player and I'm wondering if this could be his role in his first season as Vardy is probably phased out by 2022/23.

Just hoping that a back three and WB's isn't going to be our stock formation, need Barnes back on the left and someone on the right to compliment him.

We have been linked with Pereira from West Brom, Dan James, and Trincao again, so wouldn't surprise me if we do get a few more links to wingers

Edited by moore_94

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

We have been linked with Pereira from West Brom, Dan James, and Trincao again, so wouldn't surprise me if we do get a few more links to wingers

When was the latest Trincao link?

11 minutes ago, Gerard said:

When was the latest Trincao link?

Think it was about 1 month ago, nothing lately, but the link to Pereira and the supposed link to James would suggest we are looking for someone who can play on the right wing

8 hours ago, Gerard said:

From what I know of French Eddy, he far prefares to drift out left from central positions. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

He's in for a shock when his new chant is "du du du du...edsonne oduoard"

I'm sure we can get really original for such a special player and repurpose the tune of Sloop John B with some clever new words. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

He's in for a shock when his new chant is "du du du du...edsonne oduoard"

In the fullness of time, we might even get to spell his name the right way around! 

• Haha 2

Guest SO1

If he really is coming then he better be ready for the big step up. The speed of the game is insane here given the superior skills of the players in this league. Only saw Celtic approach these speeds against Munich and Man City. Go On Odsonne. You wouldn't be here if Rodgers didn't believe in you. :scarf:

Guest SO1
38 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

In the fullness of time, we might even get to spell his name the right way around! 

Just when I mastered Iheanacho :)

12 hours ago, Gerard said:

I don't see him playing in the wide right position working at all in honesty. His natural instinct when playing centrally is to peel left.