Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Odsonne Édouard

Don’t think Edouard is what we need to be honest. The more I see of him the more I think he would be a bust here. The Premier League has always been known for having fast pace football but this has been intensified even further with pretty much every team in the league now aggressively pressing the game. I just don’t think Edouard is particularly suited to the style of football that is played in England. With his skill set a move to Italy or Spain would be better for him in my personal opinion. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Don’t think Edouard is what we need to be honest. The more I see of him the more I think he would be a bust here. The Premier League has always been known for having fast pace football but this has been intensified even further with pretty much every team in the league now aggressively pressing the game. I just don’t think Edouard is particularly suited to the style of football that is played in England. With his skill set a move to Italy or Spain would be better for him in my personal opinion. 

This.

16 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I have this nagging feeling that if he comes here he won't do well. I just don't think he's got the type of game that will endear him to the fans. Don't think he's quick enough nor presses aggressively enough.

That said I think he's nailed on coming here so very little point even talking about alternatives.

He needs an overnight sea change in terms of attitude or else I fear you may be correct.

He looked the same half arsed way for France last night as he had for us all season.

• Sad 2

8 minutes ago, filbertway said:

This will clearly be down to Rodgers, the last signing he was credited as wanting done no matter the cost was Perez. Let's hope this one goes better :D

This comment has confused me? Did this information come out after he signed because it CERTAINLY didn't come out before. 

Perez wasn't linked to us in any way, anywhere before @Ashley broke the news on here like the day before...

2 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

This comment has confused me? Did this information come out after he signed because it CERTAINLY didn't come out before. 

Perez wasn't linked to us in any way, anywhere before @Ashley broke the news on here like the day before...

I mean we are talking fees, considering he had a buy out clause it's not even true is it, because the costs were fixed. All rumours. 

• Like 1

Genuinely hopeful this is going to be a great signing personally. 

I love how half of this forum have watched one preseason game, that involved a team of players who didn’t want to get injured and now know everything about him. 

• Like 1

Having seen the judgement of this forum on countless players over the years I’m more than happy to ignore some of the crap written in here lol

Get him in Brendan he’s a good player who will improve no end coming to a club like ours 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TJB-fox said:

Having seen the judgement of this forum on countless players over the years I’m more than happy to ignore some of the crap written in here lol

Get him in Brendan he’s a good player who will improve no end coming to a club like ours 

Yep, didn't play well in a game with a squad he doesn't often play with in his 744th game of the season and now he's not good enough. Mental 

23 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Yep, didn't play well in a game with a squad he doesn't often play with in his 744th game of the season and now he's not good enough. Mental 

Apparently has 17 goals for the France u,21 team . Poor standard , yes, but he must be doing something right.

4 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Apparently has 17 goals for the France u,21 team . Poor standard , yes, but he must be doing something right.

Highest ever scorer in their u21 team ever.... Probably because he's still playing for them at 23 somehow but still!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, GingerrrFox said:

Agree, he has a very high goal ratio, but against limited opposition ?