Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

5 hours ago, KFS said:

Hi South Shire Fox, I’m going to tag another poster here so as to prove to you I’m not ‘talking utter pish’

thanks

Must be right if someone else has said it then. If Vardy werent playing with Elvis Hammonds boots on then KDH would of had 3 or 4 assists. Same against Leeds with Mavididi and Daka. He wasnt great but there were far worse then him today

2 hours ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

So one footed it’s genuinely unreal. 

Maddison came to us reluctant to use his left peg and ended up developing it brilliantly. 

Why can’t he do the same ?

After today he better start working on his good foot before worrying about the other. 

9 hours ago, Lesta2014 said:

Looks uninterested regularly throwing his arms around at the minute. 

Appeared on several podcasts after playing about 30 first team games talking about how 'he'd made it', declared he was going to be the best player in this division. He's just so far up his own arsenal he can't comprehend struggling at this level.

Same with Mavididi.

Edited by Chocolate Teapot
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, LVFox said:

It's incredible how he can go from best player on the pitch at Chelsea to his performance today.

Is nowhere near as good on the ball as he thinks he is and has always been better suited as a box to box midfielder

Chelsea was a shop window, he has head has gone imo already looking towards next season as he knows the club will have to sell him.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Appeared on several podcasts after playing about 30 first team games talking about how 'he'd made it', declared he was going to be the best player in this division. He's just so far up his own arsenal he can't comprehend struggling at this level.

Same with Mavididi.

I mean depends what you class as making it, aware some will say actually achieving something in terms of trophies or putting up certain numbers and things like that. But to some I imagine breaking through in to the side you've come through at might be classed as making it, when he's probably seen a lot of friends end up out of the game. 

Also did he declare he was going to be the best player in the division? I can remember him saying he wanted to be one of the best, not that he is the best. This is a genuine question by the way, as I may have missed it.

20 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Chelsea was a shop window, he has head has gone imo already looking towards next season as he knows the club will have to sell him.

Yep. Again relying on players that aren't going to give their all incase they get injured and jeopardise their summer move. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

I mean depends what you class as making it, aware some will say actually achieving something in terms of trophies or putting up certain numbers and things like that. But to some I imagine breaking through in to the side you've come through at might be classed as making it, when he's probably seen a lot of friends end up out of the game. 

Also did he declare he was going to be the best player in the division? I can remember him saying he wanted to be one of the best, not that he is the best. This is a genuine question by the way, as I may have missed it.

No he did not. 

1 hour ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Same with Mavididi.

His comments after the Coventry loss made me cringe 

• Like 2

Someone needs to sit him down and explain that if we don’t go up then the club is so screwed and it will largely be down to him - he’s our best player.  Let him know that just like madders, his legacy will be our failure. but madders isn’t a local boy and kdh will never be able to escape that feeling.  Somehow he needs to be motivated to really care and not just think he cares. He has 8 games left in a blue shirt to make it count. 

He's got that Maddison thing going on at the moment where he's just looking for contact and going to ground at any opportunity.

Trouble is that refs ain't falling for it anymore and he just ends up looking like a whiny little twat.

Pisses me off no end. Stay on your feet man.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Brizzle Fox said:

He's got that Maddison thing going on at the moment where he's just looking for contact and going to ground at any opportunity.

Trouble is that refs ain't falling for it anymore and he just ends up looking like a whiny little twat.

Pisses me off no end. Stay on your feet man.

He does remind me a lot of Maddison personality/off field wise.

Speaks well to the media, but seems a bit of an arse on the pitch.

I never liked Madderz as a personality, but theres no doubt he had the ability to cover some of the arrogance. 

KDH simply does not, particularly 2nd half of the season.

Could end up in a Youri type scenario where he thinks he's more desirable than he is/was and ends up with a crap/no move

• Like 2

17 hours ago, The Doctor said:

One foot out the door, unfortunately we've not got any depth in midfield to shove him in the ressies and see if a prem team still wants him to stink up their midfield then

To make it even worse I'm pretty sure it's his left one out the door... and we're extra fvcked if we're left with his right 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

He’s the one player who I think he truly lost faith in the current system. His body language speaks volumes and he does not look happy. 

From speaking to people who know him, I don’t think for one second his head has turned, because he genuinely wants to fight to get us up, I just think he along with the rest of the squad have lost all faith in Enzo and his system. He looked broken after that Bristol defeat. 

• Thanks 1