Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bald reynard

Amine Adli

Just now, Pliskin said:

I’m deffo part of that, I look like Gimley so it’s all good. 

I think as Wick is Lord of the Wing, The Fellowship may be family only. You'll have to apply. It's the inner circle all over again...

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

My concern is that he'd have trouble getting a work permit from Ligue 2, the solid links to him with us occurred when they were in the playoffs for promotion.

Will have to go to the Exceptions Panel to get a Work Permit, I think he will only have 10 of the 15 points needed to be given one

I forget nothing and I forget everything. You merely emphasise my point my man. Nothing good comes from Ligue 2. It is a place where poor men ply their honest trade.  ( Please read this post in the voice of Chris Eubank).

No problem with a signing like this, hopefully be a good price and its risk free. But I do feel we need an attacker who is going to go straight into our side and make a difference. Is Adli that man? 

Hopefully we'll have a more experienced loan signing alongside it. 

• Like 1