Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UHDrive

Right Winger

Nothing has changed in this Topic and the clock is ticking. No doubt the club are doing their best to get the right player for the team in, but the clock is ticking in what is a massive area of the pitch as a weakness currently in our top 5 club. 

Today summed it up. First half the ball either played backwards, mis passed or kicked out of touch. Second half Sowah improved the right side for 5 minutes but he clearly isn't the answer although I'd like to see more of him.

2 minutes ago, pazzerfox said:

Don't worry about it mate.

If we can go down the right side as we so often can the left then I think that'll add an immense amount of extra goal scoring opportunities per game.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Nothing has changed in this Topic and the clock is ticking. No doubt the club are doing their best to get the right player for the team in, but the clock is ticking in what is a massive area of the pitch as a weakness currently in our top 5 club. 

Today summed it up. First half the ball either played backwards, mis passed or kicked out of touch. Second half Sowah improved the right side for 5 minutes but he clearly isn't the answer although I'd like to see more of him.

...you got the impression that they were playing to order!!!

Some natural instincts were curbed and you could see some were in two minds what to do, taking the negative options. The whole team looked rusty except for Maswanhise  and Thomas who looked up for the challenge.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, sacreblueits442 said:

...you got the impression that they were playing to order!!!

Some natural instincts were curbed and you could see some were in two minds what to do, taking the negative options. The whole team looked rusty except for Maswanhise  and Thomas who looked up for the challenge.

Exactly! Such a strange game. After 5-10 minutes Soumare had laid off few great passes including a couple over opposition players and nice quick on the floor balls. Suddenly afterwards it's like someone had told him to stop looking good and doing them 🤔. Thomas was awesome though 👏

2 hours ago, UHDrive said:

The clock is always ticking mate, Scientists estimate that earth is around 4.5 billion years old. In all that time it hasn't stopped. Don't worry about it. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

The clock is always ticking mate, Scientists estimate that earth is around 4.5 billion years old. In all that time it hasn't stopped. Don't worry about it. 

But the world will end in 4.5 billion years! 

I've worked out that at least that gives us time for 50'000"000 (fifty million) matches 🤗😏

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

Time is a human concept and clocks are a man made aid. So the clock has not been ticking for 4.5 billion years at all.

10 hours ago, UHDrive said:

Not sure what it is but sowah reminds me of Barnes first couple of games for Leicester. A good player is there but he needs to get his confidence up to take on players to start seeing the player he is. I liked his positioning and some of his passes but needs to work on his end product ( much like maddison and Barnes did) 

8 minutes ago, Attywolf said:

Not sure what it is but sowah reminds me of Barnes first couple of games for Leicester. A good player is there but he needs to get his confidence up to take on players to start seeing the player he is. I liked his positioning and some of his passes but needs to work on his end product ( much like maddison and Barnes did) 

I was liked the look of him too. Did think he looked a bit light weight though but he is only young

54 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Well if Madueke is no-no,this year, might as well get Antony.

Although suspect we now need to sell first

Ajax and Neres want to part ways, if ever there was a loan (big fee) + option to buy then this is it. £5m loan fee would do it and then another £20m + add on's next summer.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Babylon said:

We need to shift a few first I’d expect. 

Not if it means we risk losing our target/s. We know we can cash in on Praet. Ghezzal is pretty much gone, so it's then whether we can get the required interest in Choudhury for north of £10m. We'd get £15m for Praet quite comfortably.