Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

QPR ..3pm

6 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

So we’ve still not seen playing pre season; Schmeichel, Ward, Castagne, Evans, Justin, Praet or Mendy, with one game to go (not including the charity shield, which is a super cup).

My main concerns are with Evans and Dennis and Mendy. The rest have circumstances which I understand.

Praet only returned to Surrey mid part of this week....he wouldn't be ready for a game til next Saturday earliest. 

Timmy might still be shielding his eye socket..if I tember rightly when he did it, the prognosis was around around 8 weeks til fully ready

1 minute ago, Foxhateram said:

Set up the goal in the FA Cup final did Perez! For that, all is forgiven by me!

Strong squad, more of a focus on tactics rather than game time. Should be a good game. 

Well he was on the pitch at the time ……his involvement wasn’t a lot more than that regarding creativity!! 

Just now, Paninistickers said:

Praet only returned to Surrey mid part of this week....he wouldn't be ready for a game til next Saturday earliest. 

Timmy might still be shielding his eye socket..if I tember rightly when he did it, the prognosis was around around 8 weeks til fully ready

Youri is out there ………

of course they are different people and Dennis may be slower to come to fitness ….

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Youri is out there ………

of course they are different people and Dennis may be slower to come to fitness ….

From the videos I saw and comments on here, it was noted timmy and youri were back but Dennis wasn't. I presume he came back a few days later. 

I read after the Russia World Cup that all.players are contractually entitled to a minimum three week break. I'm guessing youri and timmy just voluntarily opted to return a little earlier

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Well he was on the pitch at the time ……his involvement wasn’t a lot more than that regarding creativity!! 

Literally assisted the goal with some pretty good positioning and reading of the game.

I admit, he has had poor games, but he isn't as bad as many make out. He is pretty good at making space for others, watch him carefully next time you're down the KP, you'll see. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

You dont believe he can get that many injuries or you don't believe he is injured and is faking ?

Personally thought it was all too convenient. 

However,  I have since seen posts that his missus might be expecting in which case I have absolutely no issue with him missing the game. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Praet not featuring is a weird one, unless he's injured or got a move lined up. He barely played 30 minutes at the Euros. If anyone needs minutes out of our Belgian trio, it's him.

I'm hoping BR gives praet some game time ,I still believe he is a valuable player in our squad 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Why do they get poor Tags to don an unflattering training top?

I know it's the official LCFC account but surely they could wear some fox and crop or something? Just think the training gear looks a bit naf in this context

• Like 1