Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Norwich v Leicester Pre Match Thread 28/08(3.00)

I would go with this today 

Kasper

Castagne

Amartey

Soyuncu

Betrand

Tielemans

N’Didi

Ricardo

Maddison

Barnes

Vardy

Gives us the option of going 3 at the back as well if need be. 

The other option for me would be to keep Ricardo at right back, let Maddison drift out towards the right and play Soumare at 10. 

• Like 3

Tough game I think. We’ll see how we bounce back after our poor showing Monday. Need a big performance from Maddison as people may start to question his commitment. 

id go two up top start with Vards and Seniorman and then bring Daka on to keep the pace of the game up for the defenders. 

A must win, but not an easy one. 

5 minutes ago, Bert said:

I would go with this today 

Kasper

Castagne

Amartey

Soyuncu

Betrand

Tielemans

N’Didi

Ricardo

Maddison

Barnes

Vardy

Gives us the option of going 3 at the back as well if need be. 

The other option for me would be to keep Ricardo at right back, let Maddison drift out towards the right and play Soumare at 10. 

And we really need that experienced head at the back of Bertrand. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Need a big performance from Maddison as people may start to question his commitment.

‘May start to?’

I suspect here are some on here who, even if in every match between now and Christmas he covered every blade of grass on the pitch, scored five and created five more, would show you a picture of his see-through backpack and say it shows how uncommitted he is and we should get rid.

You’d think with it being his former club he’d want to put a show on today, Maddison. The fear for me is he’ll be too bothered about catching up with his old mates. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bert said:

You’d think with it being his former club he’d want to put a show on today, Maddison. The fear for me is he’ll be too bothered about catching up with his old mates. 

He'll be wanting to show his old club and fans what he's still about. I expect him to turn up today. 

20 minutes ago, Bert said:

He was invisible the whole match when we lost there 1-0, looked scared to upset anyone so for that reason and his form he doesn't play.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil Bowman said:

Maybe you’re a Leicester fan.

I don’t think I’ve ever felt confident of victory. Not before a match. Maybe if we’re three goals up and deep into into injury time.

Naa...only when the ref blows the whistle for FT..

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bert said:

He was the pits home and away against these in 2019/20.

I want to see KDH get a game, a player chomping at the bit to make a name for himself, likewise Daka. I feel we've several players in a slumber and we need some fearlessness and desire.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dr The Singh said:

Anyone know any good sports bars in Torremelinos that may show the game?

Orgia Flamenca taverna, Calle Hola marinero, Left hand-side, Junto a la tienda billar de Concordia dedos, for the under priviliged.

Ask for Juanita for calcquier deporte alrededor....tell the bouncer yo soy de Leicester, Alguna especialidad...

• Like 1