Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Norwich v Leicester Pre Match Thread 28/08(3.00)

1 hour ago, oohaahmustafa said:

What's the best place to booze pre match mate? 

44 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

Quite a few boozers down by the waterfront. But obviously dont go to carrow road on a match day as im at the kp for home matches, so cant comment on away fans places really

The waterfront or stadia but that's 15min walk.

Queen of icini but you wont get in with colours.

Apparently the Nelson as well.

Oh steer clear of the complete angler. Usd to be an away pub but now a home pub.

Edited by sylofox
  • Like 3

49 minutes ago, sylofox said:

The waterfront or stadia but that's 15min walk.

Queen of icini but you wont get in with colours.

Apparently the Nelson as well.

Oh steer clear of the complete angler. Usd to be an away pub but now a home pub.

Think the complete angler shut down a few weeks ago also. Probably wouldn't head to queen of icini also unless you want to be amongst it with the Norwich fans blaring 'Yelllllows' every two seconds. 

Few pubs in and around where the waterfront is also and up prince of wales road which are ok and pretty close to the ground, but as you mentioned Stadia and Waterfront probably best bets. 

On 23/08/2021 at 23:52, Chocolate Teapot said:

Anyone thinking bertrand and vestergaard start are off their rocker.

After west ham match? ****ing hell, any changes at the back, bringing in people we have seen have the ability to defend, looks like an obvious change to me.

Mind you, I'll ****ing try owt after that debacle.

On 23/08/2021 at 23:11, WinslowFox said:

I might be mad but I keep wondering if Vards can play from the wing

Kasper

Ricardo

Amartey

Vestergaard

Bertrand

Ndidi

Tielemans

Soumare

Barnes

Daka

Vardy

He certainly appeared to be better at it than the last time we tried, judging by the evidence of his link up with nacho last season. 

I would love to find a way of having vardy and daka up front.

On 24/08/2021 at 23:12, Wymsey said:

A must-win, if serious about top-four credentials.

Yes, its These types of games, we have to show & actually prove,

we are worth of being recognized and accepted as a top 6 side, with a sneeky potential but Not a signed credential  for Top 4.

No Top  Team will regular beat those teams fighting relegation,Surprise will always accompany any Top league,thats One reason why neutral fans

Enjoy this simple Nature of the Beast character, in sport..

the players themselves Now have to earn that special  badge, that they Really  belong to "the also rans"

In comparison, its quite easy to Surprise the pundits & experts by beating the Man.citys & L'pools...

Getting into the habit of consistently getting results against the Bottom 6,

because then you can dampen down  the hysteria and notions of our peers & rivals, like Spurs & West Ham,Arsenal ( London fans/pundits love to rabbit)

Many older generation fans, may Not only point out but shout out, until we put the lid on London fans arrogance & yapping noise,

we haven't achieved note..nada,Rien..!!

• Like 1

On 23/08/2021 at 23:53, jayfox26 said:

Generally our defence has been pretty decent since he's been here. It doesn't help that 3 of todays back 4 probably wouldn't play if everyone was fit. Amartey just isn't good enough, Thomas is inexperienced and needs experienced heads around him (we currently don't have any in defence) and Soyuncu has been a car crash for over a year. Castagne, Justin and Bertrand would all be ahead of Thomas if they were available/fully fit and Evans, Fofana and Vestergaard would be in ahead of Amartey and Soyuncu. If Fofana is going to miss most of the season and there are question marks over Evans long term fitness, I'd argue we need another cb more than a winger. The thought of regularly playing Soyuncu and/or Amartey makes me feel ill. 

Soyuncu was atrocious but I think I recall it happening once before and thought he came back much better (maybe last time Evans was out?)

Certainly not car crash for the whole year imo. He just seems to shit himself without a leader next to him.

I remember now, him and fofana were shit when Evans got injured on the warm up that time, but certainly got better with the experience. Hopefully just a bit rusty in the new leadership responsibilities department.