Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Norwich v Leicester Pre Match Thread 28/08(3.00)

6 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

I'm so beaten down at this point I'm half-convinced Rodgers will find some way to play Perez.

He will be wearing a wig and Timmy's mask.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

I would Love us to go for this Front 3, Vardy from the bench...

Would love to see this and surely if we plan to manage Vardy’s game time, then this is the sort of game to do so? (Cue loss and manager blame for not starting Vardy lol )

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sdb said:

Last chance for Maddison to show he's worthy of a starting spot for the foreseeable. Been off the boil for as long as I can remember now.

Agreed. I still don't think he's fully fit so shouldn't be starting anyway.

At the start of last season it was the same story but Rodgers eased him into it and he played himself into the team then went on a great run of form. I think it should be the same approach again now.

4 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Am concerned for this game 

Agreed. The performance at West Ham has left me a bit shaken to be honest, it was us at our worst from the last two seasons.

8 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Agreed. The performance at West Ham has left me a bit shaken to be honest, it was us at our worst from the last two seasons.

Newcastle at home last season was worse. Norwich away the season before was worse. We came up against a good team in West Ham who have our number. Norwich will not be anyhwere near as good and organised.