Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Jeff Stelling

Social media is filled with low IQ imbeciles like this fella. I wonder if he considers Paul Merson a "diversity check". How else has he kept his job for years? 

Edited by Koke
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Koke said:

Social media is filled with low IQ imbeciles like this fella. I wonder if he considers Paul Merson a "diversity check". How else has he kept his job for years? 

Imagine employing black people on TV!?

The show is tired and I'm sorry to say Stelling is tired as well. Love the bantz when Merse can't speak English and Thommo slags off a foreigner for being foreign.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Corky said:

Imagine employing black people on TV!?

The show is tired and I'm sorry to say Stelling is tired as well. Love the bantz when Merse can't speak English and Thommo slags off a foreigner for being foreign.

It'd been awful for years. He needs to take Tyler with him too.

Needs someone like Mark Chapman in there with the likes of Wrighty, Sutton & Richards around him.

The current Soccer Saturday line-up is just weak, the likes of Morrison, Boyd and Tim Sherwood are just second rate pundits. No wonder Stelling's had enough, it'd be like having Ronaldo and giving him sub-par team mates. Oh, wait....

• Like 3

8 hours ago, iancognito said:

Needs someone like Mark Chapman in there with the likes of Wrighty, Sutton & Richards around him.

The current Soccer Saturday line-up is just weak, the likes of Morrison, Boyd and Tim Sherwood are just second rate pundits. No wonder Stelling's had enough, it'd be like having Ronaldo and giving him sub-par team mates. Oh, wait....

Le Tissier, Thompson and Nicholas weren't heavyweights of broadcasting either.

The best years were with McLintock, Marsh, Best where Stelling controlled their egos brilliantly. 

• Like 2

Obviously the idea that you shouldn't ever change anything because its wOkE is incredibly tedious, but on this occasion its hard to deny the arse went when they got rid of the classic lineup. Should have just got rid of nutjob Le Tiss and brought in one new face.

1 hour ago, ealingfox said:

Obviously the idea that you shouldn't ever change anything because its wOkE is incredibly tedious, but on this occasion its hard to deny the arse went when they got rid of the classic lineup. Should have just got rid of nutjob Le Tiss and brought in one new face.

IMO they should have gotten rid of Merson long ago. He's an incoherent idiot, with really bad takes. People like Alex Scott has to be really articulate and well informed but still gets crap from certain section of the public, simply for being a woman. 

If Merson didn't make it as a pro i dread to think what he'd be doing in his life. Stay in school, kids, and get a decent education. I get that some foreign names are hard but christ almighty...... 

Edited by Koke

1 minute ago, Koke said:

IMO they should have gotten rid of Merson long ago. He's an incoherent idiot, with really bad takes. People like Alex Scott has to be really articulate and well informed but still gets crap from certain section of the public, simply for being a woman. 

If Merson didn't msje it as a pro i dread to think what he'd be doing in his life. Stay in school, kids, and get a decent education. I get that some foreign names are hard but christ almighty...... 

I think they kept Merson because of his personal issues. 

Personally I don't think Alex Scott is any better than the pundits on there now. 

• Like 1

Just now, Fox92 said:

I think they kept Merson because of his personal issues. 

Personally I don't think Alex Scott is any better than the pundits on there now. 

Probably right on Merson,  and on second thoughts,he might have dyslexia, but I don't know. His reading is quite bad. 

Alex Scott is like any other pundit. Some days good, some days bad.