Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in the North

Stadium Expansion *APPROVED* Sept ‘22 - Details / Images Released on Planning Site

7 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Very true, but a "standing" ticket is usually cheaper than a seated ticket, so clubs would have to come up with a fair justification of why they wouldn't be cheaper.

I will not be surprised if they are priced at a premium, given the pent up demand. But they can always claim it is because of extra stewards or something.

On 09/06/2022 at 09:07, UHDrive said:

Clubs architects: "can we please have a devision now" 

Council: "fvck off and wait in line".

No spurprise really, but I am surprised with the excuse saying its to do with the larger development which is a load of rubbish. Plainly and simply the council are inept in their priorities in luie of a waiting system.

Or they’re either awaiting a bulky brown envelope to land on the chief planners desk or he’s a Florist fan and keeps denying the plans ??😉🤬🤷

• Haha 1

On 29/06/2022 at 09:18, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

Problem with safe-standing tickets is that currently, it is all at a ratio of 1:1, with some of the rail seating designs not even allowing for extra standing space in the locked position. Most places have a 1.5:1 ratio, with some rail seats in Germany allowing 2:1.

I think we are years off in England before we get more than 1:1, so it won't be affecting ticket prices at all.

Ground regs require certain numbers of exits, vomitories etc for the number of people. Stadia are designed to maximise this so I don't think we'll see an increase in the capacity of individual stands due to safe standing.

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Lad1966 said:

Any news/ updates on our stadium development planning application?

If there was this thread would be hotter than Tuesday’s weather.

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, FOXYTALK said:

Pretty sure Forest get their stadium upgrades announced in the next few weeks. Going to 40,000 seats 😞

Thought they'd spent all their money on Lingard. 

31st July is the next decision deadline date for ours. Not that it means much. 

Fridays the deadline. 

Although I don't expect it not to go through, this transfer/squad mess sure has put a downer on things. 

Or maybe the news coverage when approved will sway some transfer targets! 

Or maybe I'm spending too much time on ft and my fearless foxes attitude has turned into fantasy foxes forum.

Edited by UHDrive
Typo

1 hour ago, UHDrive said:

Fridays the deadline. 

Although I don't expect it not to go through, this transfer/squad mess sure has put a downer on things. 

Or maybe the news coverage when approved will sway some transfer targets! 

Or maybe I'm spending too much time on ft and my fearless foxes attitude has turned into fantasy foxes forum.

The decision deadline date(s) are pointless. Not sure why they are set. Expect the deadline to come and go and then another set for sometime in the autumn. 

Would be good PR if the club, or the planners, gave an update. It's not just important to fans but also a very big deal to the cities economy. I'm sure that objectors will want to know what's happening in their back yard. 

• Like 1