Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Wordle - a daily word game

Didn’t realise yesterday that if there is two of the same letter in the word you have it guess it twice rather than like hangman where one guess highlights all of the same letters. 

Armed with this info and now fully aware of the rules I feel I shall enjoy great success today.

Wordle 205 5/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛🟨
🟨⬛⬛🟨🟨
⬛🟩🟨🟨⬛
🟨🟩⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Im getting worse lol 

I made a lot of new words up today then it just came to me as I was staring in frustration.

Edited by Vlad the Fox

59 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

Wordle 205 5/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛🟨
🟨⬛⬛🟨🟨
⬛🟩🟨🟨⬛
🟨🟩⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Im getting worse lol 

I made a lot of new words up today then it just came to me as I was staring in frustration.

How on Earth have you gone from 1 letter to all 5. Very suspicious 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

They knew 3 letters (assuming that includes the vowels), had already eliminated 10 most likely 10 common letters, there aren't many words with today's second letter, the other 2 letters can be placed by elimination from previous goes. Then a bit of luck.

Mine today:

Wordle 205 5/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛

⬛🟨⬛⬛🟨

🟨⬛⬛🟨🟨

🟨🟨⬛🟨🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 

Edited by Captain...
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nalis said:

How many words have people just invented in their heads like Mlore and Corne over this game? Think I'm on an least 100.

This, but more alarming that normal words no longer look like words as a result.

I was laughing to myself about the potential meaning of todays word while typing it in before realising it’s a commonly used word.

Got it in 4.

Waa tempted to guess it on 3rd go but thought against it!

Should have stuck with my gut! 

Wordle 205 4/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟨🟩⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 205 6/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

:sweating: I had three letters after three but I couldn't see it

4 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Not really. I’d got 3 letters, 1 In the right place, looking at where they couldn’t go it came to me following basic rules like u follows q, e was wrong in the last two spaces so had to follow u obviously which meant r couldn’t be the first letter. The fourth guess was throwing a word in to try and find the positions and letters. Simple really once my brain clicked into gear. :D 

Just now, Vlad the Fox said:

Not really. I’d got 3 letters, 1 In the right place, looking at where they couldn’t go it came to me following basic rules like u follows q, e was wrong in the last two spaces so had to follow u obviously which meant r couldn’t be the first letter. The fourth guess was throwing a word in to try and find the positions and letters. Simple really once my brain clicked into gear. :D 

Long confusing explanations, also suspicious.

• Haha 1