Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Wordle - a daily word game

Well that was bullshit, wish I looked on here first lol 

After getting letter 2 and narrowing down another to 2 spots I was able to confirm letters 2,4 and 5 using a perfectly acceptable English word which I was convinced could be the only answer if I was right about the final 2 letters.  Obviously I now know that was foolish.  Spent a good while staring at the gaps before throwing one guess away by putting in a stereotypically yank term as a joke expecting it to be rejected, then I made the same mistake again with a word I was even more sure wouldn't be accepted (previous word was a shortened form of one which does normally end in those final 2 so I thought maybe that made it acceptable to the game, like how you can use 'za' in scrabble, this time it was an English word with a key letter missing).  Fortunately these bogus words at least eliminated enough letters and confirmed the situation enough for the answer to jump out at me but this adds a new challenge if we have to include all the spelling mistakes made across the pond.

Wordle 207 6/6

🟨🟨
🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

6 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Wordle 207 4/6

🟨🟨

🟨🟩

🟩🟨

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 

The post saying it would alienate 50% helped today. I'd taken a break from guessing as nothing was coming to mind and then saw that, and it clicked what the issue might be.

Same lol

Wordle 207 4/6

🟨
🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, chrisfox said:

Wordle 207 5/6

🟨🟩
🟨🟨🟩
🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

nah! not happy with this one today

Yeah!  The creators are not doing themselves any favour with their choice of the word today!  😡

• Haha 1

Wordle 207 X/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟩🟩🟩 

I failed, combination of bad luck and only realising what was going on at turn 6. Had one of the letters in the wrong place 4 times before selecting the correct one by default!

At turn 6 I essentially had a 50/50 between two options and I went with the wrong one.

There's always tomorrow....

Edited by Nalis

Annoyed that I got 3 after the 2nd go and then taking all other goes and just about getting it. 

Less annoyed after seeing the comments on here! 

Wordle 207 6/6

🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Found this the hardest one yet, couldn't think of a word that fit the pattern so just tried to narrow down the possible letters

Wordle 208 6/6

🟩🟨
🟩🟨
🟩🟩

🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Edited by brucey