Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Wordle - a daily word game

Wordle 206 2/6

🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

After yesterday's failure, had a right (lucky) result!  For those who know the word, letters 5 and 6 of guess one were letters 1 and 2 so made it pretty gettable (not a spoiler???).

Got it in four today. One better. 

I think I wasted my second go though. I had 3 letters after the first go but ignored them for another word which used alot of key letters. None of them came in so whilst it helped to eliminate them, I then got it quite easily in my next 2 guesses. 

Only my third day so food for thought on future tactics but I love this little game, lovely little break of the mind each day to play.

Just now, MPH said:

I can concur that going with a ‘ base’ word that covers the most popular vowels and consonants is a good idea.

It is, it ruins the fun a bit for me though. Almost makes it too easy. I like to start off with a different word each day but will give a decent option to continue with.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

I love this but one a day isn't enough. Is there any way you can play through previous days, or is there an app which plays just like this and isn't shit like 99.9% of phone games?

I’m  sure there will be some kind of app coming out soon

3 hours ago, StanSP said:

It is, it ruins the fun a bit for me though. Almost makes it too easy. I like to start off with a different word each day but will give a decent option to continue with.

I agree, trying to use it to improve vocabulary and deductive powers, and not just to find the best way to work around it.  lol

2 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

I love this but one a day isn't enough. Is there any way you can play through previous days, or is there an app which plays just like this and isn't shit like 99.9% of phone games?

https://wheelsrpgs.itch.io/wheeldle

There's this which is a free version you can play endlessly. Not as good UI but otherwise does the job.

• Like 1