Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Spurs post Match

2 hours ago, oldbluefox said:

The sight of him ambling back when they scored their third goal was sickening. He should have been busting a gut to get back. What was he doing so far up the pitch anyway. I'd

...wasn't it that same reaction that caused Youri to attempt that ill-advised pass!!!

The game was over, it would have been a  nightmare moment, trying to take things in as to what had just happened. 

Just think, had he we taken stock when we conceded the second goal, the defeat would not have happened. 

8 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Had plenty of abuse from spurs fans today.

Honestly as soon as I mentioned I was pleased for them as that's as close as they've come to winning a trophy in their lifetime it all goes very quiet.

That's the one thing consoling me. The way BT were talking about the Spurs fans going wild and that's what football's all about. We're the FA Cup Holders. They haven't won it for 30 years.

Enjoy your cup final win you cnts

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...wasn't it that same reaction that caused Youri to attempt that ill-advised pass!!!

The game was over, it would have been a  nightmare moment, trying to take things in as to what had just happened. 

Just think, had he we taken stock when we conceded the second goal, the defeat would not have happened. 

Look we've had a golden 5 years in the round. It all might go to shit now and I'll get angry about that but in the grand scheme of things we need to have some perspective that you cant win them all.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Also Kasper hesitating coming out and then changing his mind again didn’t help on the winner last night. So many fvck ups  man. Bottlers.

Similar to Bournemouth a collective bottle job with senior players losing their heads making bad decision after bad decision.

• Like 3

The two positives are going forward we are excellent.  JJ is back.

The negatives are, after clearing out dead wood at the end of last season, the recruitment Team/BR went out and bought a trailer of rotting timber.  So we again have this millstone around our finances.  I appreciate the injury to Wes screwed us, but there are people on here that would have found better replacements.  We had our pants taken down royally. 

Plus an abnormal amount of serious injuries.       

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Spiritwalker said:

Similar to Bournemouth a collective bottle job with senior players losing their heads making bad decision after bad decision.

I agree - It like a collective choke...  I watched at spurs (not th ebest quality) worked hard and physically bullied us.  Just like Sparta Pargue.  WE seem to  get in to panic  stations when up against physical sides - where has this fragility come form and why isnt it being addressed.

PS: maddders MIA - he plays well agsinat small cubs or if sh=he comes on a sa sib when we are winning... flat track bully?

7 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

I agree - It like a collective choke...  I watched at spurs (not th ebest quality) worked hard and physically bullied us.  Just like Sparta Pargue.  WE seem to  get in to panic  stations when up against physical sides - where has this fragility come form and why isnt it being addressed.

PS: maddders MIA - he plays well agsinat small cubs or if sh=he comes on a sa sib when we are winning... flat track bully?

Not totally sure what you mean about Madders (might be a good idea to proof read your posts) but I don't think we should be having a go at him for last night. Yes, he didn't get on the ball as much as we'd like but surely that is more about his team mates getting him the ball? When he did get on it he was effective, for example he scored what could easily have been the winner and forced a couple of good saves from Lloris.

• Like 2

Spurs created more xG last night than we did in the 9-0 against Southampton. 

That’s just mental. We really were awful.

For 75 minutes they had 9 players who I’d consider defenders or at least defensive minded. 

They had 5 at the back and their midfield 3 was the equivalent of us fielding Mendy, Ndidi and Choudhury alongside wing backs. 

Embarassing. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JimmyB said:

For 75 minutes they had 9 players who I’d consider defenders or at least defensive minded. 

They had 5 at the back and their midfield 3 was the equivalent of us fielding Mendy, Ndidi and Choudhury alongside wing backs. 

Embarassing. 

They also recorded the 6th highest xG of an away team in the Premier League ever and the highest of any team this season.

• Sad 1

Unfortunately, the football we played was garbage. Sideways and backwards was awful.

Everyone around where I sit were saying the same thing all game. It’s been the same all season!!!! Good job we didn’t win, we have serious problems… get real and open your eyes…

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Ricey said:

They also recorded the 6th highest xG of an away team in the Premier League ever and the highest of any team this season.

Well yes, but if Moss has given a yellow card for non-simulated simulation, and then given one for the push 5 seconds later (never seen a double yellow like that before - so what), and VAR had given the handball that no longer gets given as handball, or 5 minutes extra time meant 5 minutes no matter what happens in those five minutes BLOW THAT KLAXON, KLAXON PEOPLE we would have won. Robbed.

49 minutes ago, JimmyB said:

Embarassing. 

36 minutes ago, Ricey said:

No CDM on the pitch ……. and conte soon realised that there were rich pickings for being on the front foot

the first five to ten minutes we had a lot of joy, especially down the left as spurs set up with their usual defensive mindset but conte spotted our tactical weakness and exploited it - I’ve never seen Hojberg get forward as much as he did last night …..