Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
34 minutes ago, Lcfc098 said:

Do we reckon the section naturally grows as the season goes on like moving into sk2 or the rows in front etc 

The club will be gauging demand based on the number of applications. Not sure whether they'd be willing to expand it mid-season but I think it'll be considered following the season-long trial.

 

They are expecting the section to be oversubscribed.

  • Like 1
Posted
16 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

The club will be gauging demand based on the number of applications. Not sure whether they'd be willing to expand it mid-season but I think it'll be considered following the season-long trial.

 

They are expecting the section to be oversubscribed.

I'd suspect they'll gather all the "applications" and then keep the ones that are unsuccessful on a waiting list or whatever. 

 

Hopefully for Cup games next season the "core" 600/700 seats might be expanded upon.

  • Like 4
Posted
3 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I'd suspect they'll gather all the "applications" and then keep the ones that are unsuccessful on a waiting list or whatever. 

 

Hopefully for Cup games next season the "core" 600/700 seats might be expanded upon.

Probably a smart way of doing it. 
 

Assuming demand is there hopefully over the next 2/3 seasons it keeps expanding one block or so a season until it’s wrapped all the way around the corner flag like Celtic/ Bristol City have. 

Posted
1 minute ago, GlennyFox55 said:

Probably a smart way of doing it. 
 

Assuming demand is there hopefully over the next 2/3 seasons it keeps expanding one block or so a season until it’s wrapped all the way around the corner flag like Celtic/ Bristol City have. 

That would be great.

Posted

Excellent news. How many seats are part of the section? Sorry if I've missed it.

 

My current seat is 15 seats away from it, so think I'll likely just stay where I am. 

Posted
1 minute ago, walkerleeds said:

If you're a member, can you apply for a ST in the section? Or is it current ST holders only?

I'd have thought that it's only open to current STH's to apply to move and members will go into a ballot with the successful ones able to then apply. If already over subscribed then they will need to go for a seat as close as possible. 

Posted
4 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

If you're a member, can you apply for a ST in the section? Or is it current ST holders only?

My understanding is STH currently in the singing area will get first go, then existing STH wanting to relocate.  If there are any left after that it will be first come first served.

Posted
40 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

It's just moaning for the sake of moaning.  It's just one of the reasons the atmosphere is so bad.

Bit of a melt down on some LCFC Facebook groups. 😬🤣

Posted
4 hours ago, Bourbon Fox said:

Yeah you're right, of course nobody would deserve hypothetical hassle, and as loyal customers some sort of concession might be appropriate.

Just to bring back this point, had a quick browse of Twitter this morning and someone was upset about having to move seats and the response he got was to be called a ‘blue mongie nonce’.

 

I know its very small minorities but all i takes is for that to spill over in the stands and the club will always back the minority that are not calling people blue mongie nonces over the minority that are. Thats why its imperative they get this right. 

Posted

Just had a very interesting call with Jim at the the ticket office. Anyone who has any concerns I suggest you email the club - they are open to negotiation as I'm finding out. Very Happy!

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Posted
1 hour ago, Dames said:

Just to bring back this point, had a quick browse of Twitter this morning and someone was upset about having to move seats and the response he got was to be called a ‘blue mongie nonce’.

 

I know its very small minorities but all i takes is for that to spill over in the stands and the club will always back the minority that are not calling people blue mongie nonces over the minority that are. Thats why its imperative they get this right. 

Yeah fair point.

 

The child in me appreciates the insult on a technical level, though :D

Posted
4 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Gareth Malone has been offered a complimentary ST 

Hope we get a new series out of this. Sod your Prime All or Nothings, give us The Choir: UFS on prime time bbc2.

Guest Lcfc82
Posted
51 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

Just had a very interesting call with Jim at the the ticket office. Anyone who has any concerns I suggest you email the club - they are open to negotiation as I'm finding out. Very Happy!

 

Why do you have concerns about the singing section ?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...