Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

Houssem Aouar

Looks like it has come out of L’Equipe before that Ekrem guy as well

“As mentioned @lequipedusoir Leicester are interested in Houssem Aouar. The midfielder could compensate for a possible departure from Tielemans this summer.”

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Looks like it has come out of L’Equipe before that Ekrem guy as well

“As mentioned @lequipedusoir Leicester are interested in Houssem Aouar. The midfielder could compensate for a possible departure from Tielemans this summer.”

And according to this guy, it was announced on L’Equipe TV, that it’s all but done.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FoxesWalk said:

A fair number of their fans don’t seem upset at the idea of him leaving, which is always a bit of a concern…

I believe some Monaco fans weren't too upset with Youri leaving...

Edited by StanSP
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

https://www.olympique-et-lyonnais.com/ol-mercato-leicester-voudrait-houssem-aouar,257896.html

This site is pretty reliable when it comes to Lyon news.

read the comments at the bottom of this. It sounds like he has been acting exactly the same as Youri this season for them, They are excited to hear he's leaving as he hasnt put any effort in this year 

"As our ex-tech Rudi said, I'd be willing to personally drive him to Leicester"

"Aouar has immense talent, but he has to seriously question himself and that seems impossible in Lyon.
Everyone would be a winner if leaving this summer, the club, the player and probably his future club because he will be forced to come out of his comfort zone."

"That's a big YES! Let the shedding begin!"

"Aouar in Leicester: to see the amount of the transfer! To see who we replace it with! See if he's up for it! Seriously seen from my place it would be a big challenge for him to confirm his potential. I think he has given back to the club, which has bet on him with high-class playing facts, but sometimes far below these lately... his departure would surely contribute to the revival of the Lyon game."

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Lambert09 said:

read the comments at the bottom of this. It sounds like he has been acting exactly the same as Youri this season for them, They are excited to hear he's leaving as he hasnt put any effort in this year 

Yeah most of what I can find is Lyon fans celebrating his departure on twitter also 

• Sad 1

This has Philippe Coutinho written all over it.

Coutinho always had the talent just never really took his game to that next level till he worked with BR at Liverpool.

I feel very much the same about this lad.

A lot of their fans think he is a player with  plenty of talent but has been underachieving.

Edited by Vindaloo FOX
  • Like 2

Just now, Vindaloo FOX said:

This has Philippe Coutinho written all over it.

Coutinho always had the talent just never really took his game to that next level till he worked with BR at Liverpool.

I feel very much the same about this lad.

A lot of their fans think he is player will plenty of talent but has been underachieving.

Sounds very familiar to what a lot of Monaco fans were saying…