Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

Houssem Aouar

1 minute ago, Beechey said:

For any big fat stats nerds like

image.thumb.png.d50d06364417ebdd9adb518abcb8c3ba.png

You need to be toggling the per90 stats, so the guys on here can whack one out to his ball carrying stats, only to then burst into tears at his defensive stats.

• Like 1

Let's also sign the emerging 18year old star at Lyon RB Malo Gusto who looks amazing in the YouTube highlights at saw yesterday.

Lyon producing some greats talents at the moment like Newcastle's recent signing Bruno Guimaraes.  

Let's get them both before Man U get them to overall their squad in the summer 

4 minutes ago, kingfox said:

You need to be toggling the per90 stats, so the guys on here can whack one out to his ball carrying stats, only to then burst into tears at his defensive stats.

*see post at top of page lol

11 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

Done. Would mean no wingers, and a diamond probably. 

Ndidi 

Aouar              KDH

Maddison

CDK        Vardy

No Barnes ? :(

:D:D

Edited by Merchant_Banker
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

*see post at top of page lol

The format of stats that Beechy posted gives you an even clearer picture as there’s more to go on.

That’s what I tend to use when I go on that website 🙂

35 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Kasper

Ricardo Fofana Ndicka Justin

Ndidi

Madueke Aouar Maddison Barnes

Vardy

That’s a very exciting team ! I do feel slightly sorry for Ndidi in that line up though ! Will have a hell of a lot of ground to cover as I don’t think Aouar is great without the ball.

Could be something like:

Ndidi

Aouar       Dewsbury Hall 

Madueke       Vardy        Maddison

Free role for JM10 to roam off the left coming on his right foot, creating havoc in the pockets. KDH and left back providing the width on the left. Barnes as impact/rotation when needed 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, escape2victory said:

That’s a very exciting team ! I do feel slightly sorry for Ndidi in that line up though ! Will have a hell of a lot of ground to cover as I don’t think Aouar is great without the ball.

Could be something like:

Ndidi

Aouar       Dewsbury Hall 

Madueke       Vardy        Maddison

Free role for JM10 to roam off the left coming on his right foot, creating havoc in the pockets. KDH and left back providing the width on the left. Barnes as impact/rotation when needed 

....would love to ban the 4-3-3 unless we have people in the right places, and then would only use it sparingly!!!

Just now, sacreblueits442 said:

....would love to ban the 4-3-3 unless we have people in the right places, and then would only use it sparingly!!!

Why ? Some of our best performances this season have been using it. I actually like Maddison off the left or right. I find having him central in a 4-2-3-1, he is always in a congested area and is more easy for the defensive mid to mark him. Playing off the left or right, he can find more space, arrive late into the pockets. The 4-2-3-1 is too safe and structured, doesn’t allow for rotation of position. Maddison off the left, interchanging with KDH and the left back, I just think makes us more unpredictable, can rotate positions easier, provide overloads, and just that element of madness to our attacking play 

I have been really impressed with how Maddison has matured tactically this season as in previous years when asked to play off the left or right he has taken it very literally, and stayed wide, but he has really learnt how to find spaces and get into the right positions this season. 

• Like 1

If he’s the replacement for Tielemans then I’d be pretty happy with this. My main concern is the highlight reel shows him to be completely different to Youri and if we want to get better at breaking down a low block then I’m not sure if he’s the right guy. We could certainly do worse than this for sure!