Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Marcus Tavernier

1 hour ago, GingerrrFox said:

I’d actually rather we didn’t sign anyone this summer because who we’ve been linked with and the rumours going around are actually depressing. 

Completely agree. I've slightly given up hope we'll sign anyone to be honest...and that's quickly morphing into hoping we don't sign anyone if these are the kind of names being linked!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

Completely agree. I've slightly given up hope we'll sign anyone to be honest...and that's quickly morphing into hoping we don't sign anyone if these are the kind of names being linked!

...we seem to be suffering from PTSD in relation to acquiring players from abroad with no experience of the Premier League!!!

The Soumare situation and Daka being integrated into the team may be proving to be taking longer than anticipated and we need to have incoming players game ready. I hope we stop looking at playing it safe and continue to take chances in the markets (on the continent) that offer a better value for money.

1 hour ago, GingerrrFox said:

I’d actually rather we didn’t sign anyone this summer because who we’ve been linked with and the rumours going around are actually depressing. 

Probably a genuine tactic being used by the club lol

Make the rumours sound absolutely honking so that people are relieved we didn't sign anybody.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

But I bet his brother Marco Tavernio playing in the Portuguese second division is great, right? 

Hahahahaa I like my wingers to score goals and provide assists. 5 and 5 in a league like the Championship is the epitome of average and he's not some rookie teenager. This has been his best season and he's played more as a central midfielder, when played as a winger previously his stats were appalling.

4 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

But I bet his brother Marco Tavernio playing in the Portuguese second division is great, right? 

I’ve never seen a poster go against the grain of the general consensus as much as you. 

Give us the argument for him then… I can’t see any reason for it