Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Relegation

7 minutes ago, LCWFCJ said:

I miss the Championship tbh…but no I don’t think we’re heading that way just yet, keep on like this and Rodgers will get the boot and there’s more than enough quality to keep us up for the new manager

Rewatch last night's game and tell me that, championship football on a whole is shittttt

the reaction to losing at arsenal and Stamford bridge is amusing 

This thread should have been busy last Saturday 

The board won’t take any notice of losing today - the performance/effort was ok

the defending wasn’t 

we will be attempting to rectify that this week 

yanited on Thursday - anything can happen 

brighton away is always a tight fixture 

Any signings we make will be decided by the club and not the coach 

Can’t see that we will react yet 

after 8/9 games could be a different matter 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Thank you for your insight! So what games do you expect us to win?

Fulham, Bournemouth, Forest, Palace, Wolves, Villa, Everton, Leeds

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

We need to come together and form a protest outside the stadium.

Answers need to be made for the shower of shit show that is currently being orcastrated.

The circus that is running this club and letting BR get away with this are just as much to blame.

This club is going 1 way and 1 way fast.

Yes there needs to be swift action and we have every right to voice our opinions but to protest outside the stadium after everything that Top has done for us and what he has had to endure with events that have happened is just wrong. It is whelan and Rudkin that need to take responsibility as Top would have been guided by them. Protests would just be counter productive and unhelpful at this stage.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bert said:

After 8 games? If we are in this position come April then you to start to worry. Things will turn. 

Bert, I am interested why you believe it will turn?

Just interested as having been to every game I just cannot see any positives so far and where clean sheets or goals are going to come from ?

Genuinely just do not see anything other than Bottom 3 

It's more than a proposition with Rodgers still here. 

I'm trying not to stress about it now. Worst case scenario he sees out his contract and I can finally get my L1 season ticket back on our next football league tour.

Tielemans is beginning to balance out what he did for us at Wembley with disruption. He’s wanted a move since last season and playing like it. We can’t shift him and it’s creating a negative vortex. Throw in the toxic Fofana behaviour and a financial crisis and this is a big a low point as we’ve had since the Watford playoff defeat. 
I don’t think Rodgers is the man to fire them up and inspire them but we can’t afford to sack him. He’s also not going anywhere as he’s ‘last man to lose optimism’. Kasper was on the wane but I bet we miss his voice in the dressing room. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

I mean, the longer we stick with BR the more this becomes a real possibility. 

Stop being so depressing. 

Edit: sorry. Stop being so depressing. My god. 

Edited by Manini

1 minute ago, Old Fox said:

Bert, I am interested why you believe it will turn?

Just interested as having been to every game I just cannot see any positives so far and where clean sheets or goals are going to come from ?

Genuinely just do not see anything other than Bottom 3 

The transfer uncertainty has unsettled the squad more than you’d think. We have way too much individual quality to go down. I’d also be very surprised if Brendan is here much longer. Which will also give the squad a boost. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Danny280995 said:

As it stands we're favourites to go down

Ahead of Bournemouth?  Do us a favour. We could play the rest of the season with the form, formation and management and we'll still be qell ahead of Saints and Bournemouth. Both are woeful. 

The third slot is a fist fight with us, Everton, Brentford, forest, Fulham, villa and maybe wolves .....I'd back us to finish ahead of at least one if them, again, even if we play more or less the same all year

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bert said:

Fulham, Bournemouth, Forest, Palace, Wolves, Villa, Everton, Leeds

No chance we will beat all those playing like we are. That would be 24 points so only 15 more to find. 5 more wins? Things might turn but our squad depth is very shallow and a one or two injuries to key players and I'd say we will be in an even bigger mess.

There's just no fight in this team any longer and confidence must be fast ebbing away.

I don't see the current management team turning this around.

3 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Concede at least two goals week in, week out and relegation becomes a realistic possibility. We cannot defend for shit and Fofana is leaving. We're in trouble.

Exactly, how many games do people expect us to win conceding 2 goals every game. Today 10 men scored 2 and could've had a few more if not for a couple of good saves from Ward.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

Ahead of Bournemouth?  Do us a favour. We could play the rest of the season with the form, formation and management and we'll still be qell ahead of Saints and Bournemouth. Both are woeful. 

The third slot is a fist fight with us, Everton, Brentford, forest, Fulham, villa and maybe wolves .....I'd back us to finish ahead of at least one if them, again, even if we play more or less the same all year

The same Southampton who deservedly won away against us last week, whilst we barely laid a glove on them?

• Like 2

How can we go to having one of the best up and coming squads 2 years ago and now we have a stinking pile of s**t for a team.  I know it is all about perceptions, and the players aren't as bad as they seem at the moment, but if we continue with Rodgers we'll probably go down.  I will be miserable every weekend for the next 20 weeks or so if he stays, then I'll go into the "I don't care, it is only a game" acceptance just to be able to cope.