Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Relegation

We need to come together and form a protest outside the stadium.

Answers need to be made for the shower of shit show that is currently being orcastrated.

The circus that is running this club and letting BR get away with this are just as much to blame.

This club is going 1 way and 1 way fast.

Just now, reynard said:

very good chance we will only have 1 point after that run. hard to see us turning things around if that is the case.

After 8 games? If we are in this position come April then you to start to worry. Things will turn. 

• Like 1

Just now, Fox85 said:

Yea we usually do worse after Xmas 

Might do better this season, who knows.

I remember Moyes at Everton and he always started slow then finished well. Maybe it's us this season.

(That's me being positive).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Btw we're less than 5 games in.

Start to take notice of the league around Christmas. We know this too well. 

We’ve been terrible defensively for 12 months, can’t keep expecting wonder goals to bail us out. 
We won’t all of a sudden improve under him and start keeping clean sheets. He needs to go now before it’s too late 

Edited by TMELcfc
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Danny280995 said:

As it stands we're favourites to go down

We're 3/1 to go down so 1/3 to stay up. To put this in perspective, Everton last season  at xmas, who were really struggling (sacked Benitez) were 12s to go down.

I may live to regret this but for big pocketed pro punters I d say we're currently bordering on an extemely good value bet to stay up.

Over the course of the season Fulham, Brentford, Bournemouth, Saints, Leeds, Palace will all struggle and should be below us in tbe betting.

Current odds are an extreme over reaction. 

We will survive.

This week is a massive one in terms of the transfer window. Hopefully we get some good business done both incoming and outgoing.

Aside from the issues we know we have, potential decline of Evans and Vardy is a worry. We've always had him as a top quality striker to separate us from the guff previously. If he drops off we could be bang in trouble. We also have a distinctly average goalkeeper who'll win us less points than Schmeichel.

I suspect we will ultimately be ok as we have just about enough quality, but it'll be a slog of a season 

Edited by martyn

In the 14/15 season we had 5 points from 4 games by now, 8 points from 5 games.

In the 03/04 season we had 2 points from the first 4 games, 5 from the first 5 games.

In the 01/02 season we had 4 points from the first 4 games, 4 from the first 5 games.

This season we have 1 point from 4 games, likely 1 point from 5 games.

It will be interesting to compare how this current side fares against these teams of the past as the season goes on.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TMELcfc said:

I’m actually convinced it’s happening, unless we sack manager in next 2-3 weeks. I don’t see many teams worse than us, especially when it comes to defending, something we’ve not been able to do for a while now. 

Manager has to go or it’s curtains

Pull yourself together man

• Like 1
  • Haha 1