Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Jeremie Boga

Jesus our recruitment is pure rotten now.

We have gone from signing promising future stars that can star for us and make us money to signings that look like Stoke, Hull and QPR made before they were relegated into the football league oblivion.

What a sad time to be a fan.

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It's Boga from what I gather, if we can't get him then very unlikely anyone else coming in as we don't have the capability of finding any other winger. Scandalous.

£40m bid incoming! 

• Like 1

The player is probably average at best, he's not going to improve our squad.  I just can't believe the club haven't learnt from their mistakes of the past few seasons, perhaps some in the boardroom believed their own hype when the accolades were coming in about us.

Guest itude

I'm off for a nap, when I wake up I hope the only nightmare I have had was in my dreams . If this one is real, I will have another, wide awake.

29 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It's Boga from what I gather, if we can't get him then very unlikely anyone else coming in as we don't have the capability of finding any other winger. Scandalous.

Tanner, Romano and Sky Sports News say we're working on multiple targets. 

Respect your info, but hope the above are right on this otherwise it is scandalous. 

1 minute ago, lcfc_forever said:

Tanner, Romano and Sky Sports News say we're working on multiple targets. 

Respect your info, but hope the above are right on this otherwise it is scandalous. 

That used to be the dildo brothers tactic to avoid having to buy anyone - we tried so hard …..