Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Jeremie Boga

52 minutes ago, enmac said:

If you read the comments for this video from people who know him better than most of us, he's a lot better than most on here think:

Brendan is going to hate him, half of that video is him needlessly taking people on when an easy pass is on. 

Im all for flair but use it when it’s necessary. There was lots of going down blind alleys rather than rolling it to a team mate in a good position. 

Ability is there, but is the brain 

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, nettle said:

Bit more pacey than these guys i would've have thought? Obviously not as good as you though Steve back in the day.

Thanks mate. I’m available if Brendan can give me a call before he is sacked

So this lad is not listed as RW on the ever reliable Transfermrkt (snigger) and in fact he has only played their 15 times in his career, but….

…then again, the ever reliable Transfermrkt (snigger) shows that Barnes does not play LW and he has only played LW 23 times in his career too

Its all lies

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, StarkFox said:

I mean for instant Impact and for quickness of transfer in terms of medical etc… the obvious choice is Sarr. 

but that’s too Obvious a signing and easy for us…. 

It also costs £25 million which is about £13 million more than we have