Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Jeremie Boga

1 minute ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

“But I really can’t lose sleep and pine for my fast right winger. Because if I can’t get it, I have to make do the best I can. I’d love to be in that position where the team is adding because if I could add to this group, as it’s growing and developing, then it’d be really, really exciting. If I can’t, I’m still excited to work with what I have.”

What was this bullshit, **** YOU BR

Rodgers doesn’t sign players…

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

That’s just the Fofana amount, nobody has confirmed there wasn’t any previous money available. 

So we can only spend some of the money brought in but had money sitting around elsewhere?

Guest itude

Well I really hope its a fake rumour, or at worst a no obligation loan. I am getting really fed up and frustrated with a lot of the things that are happening now, and have been since the FA Cup win. Enough is enough. And I have to agree that whilst Rodgers has gone awful, those "up top" are not exactly filling me with any belief in them. Yes, that include top top now sadly.

People would probably have Adama Traore but not this guy, both about as prolific as each other

Don’t believe he is coming, at least not on a transfer

51 minutes ago, talking_goldfish said:

I can't see this happening. The positive here is that we made an offer to loan the player with no option, which shows that this was only ever going to be a stop gap.

I can only see us going back with an offer of loan with option to buy (whilst covering the full wages), surely we wouldn't add an obligation in the deal - that is something we never do.

If it does come to light that we get him with an obligation then we need our heads testing. I bet the guy from Southampton is watching us this season wishing he'd not taken the job!

The article actually says:

Interestingly enough, Atalanta did exactly that when they got him from Sassuolo apparently. It was a loan with obligation to buy. Now they own him and want to unload him. Interesting.

Just now, TeaMen Tom said:

Interestingly enough, Atalanta did exactly that when they got him from Sassuolo apparently. It was a loan with obligation to buy. Now they own him and want to unload him?

Edited by TeaMen Tom

2 minutes ago, Corky said:

So we can only spend some of the money brought in but had money sitting around elsewhere?

We have been told earlier in the window that the wage bill and amount of players was the issue.

As others have alluded to, rejecting bids for players doesn’t reek of a club on its arse desperate to sell its assets to raise income.