Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Azzedine Ounahi

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, BKLFox said:

because that will be the European market price :dunno:

Yes, it does seem prices are always higher when English teams get involved. Fair play to foreign teams, they know the English teams have alot more money so its understandable 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

If that's true, then I've absolutely no idea why we've not gone for him. 

What he was qouted at at the beginning of the transfer window to now is astonishing, massive drop.

• Like 3

Just now, StanSP said:

What makes you think we haven't?

Maybe we did, and he wants to stay in France? Not every transfer/player we're linked with ends up being as a result of 'why didn't we go in for him? Why didn't we just pay the money?'. Transfers just aren't as simple as that.

True. I don't think about things in too much depth. It's all very football manager in my head. Put a bid in and the player is in the starting 11 the day after. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

True. I don't think about things in too much depth. It's all very football manager in my head. Put a bid in and the player is in the starting 11 the day after. 

I wish it was like this lol 

• Haha 1

I just looked up his career - it's quite remarkable really. Very Mahrez like. He's only played just over 50 games in the French top flight. Before that was playing fifth tier with Strasbourg B and they didn't call him to their first team. Half of a season in third tier got him his move to Angers. 

People kinda of forgot that Angers are bottom of the league with 8 points from 19 games. 

3 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Finally seem to have got our shit together this window 

We did it with Kaputska and it was a disaster 

Well so far we've only signed Kristiansen, so a bit early to say if we've got our shit together or not. The players we are being linked to are promising though which shows Glover is doing his job, now over to Rudkin to do his and then Brendan do his. 

4 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Wow €10m is an absolute bargain! Would’ve loved to see us in the mix for in and around that amount especially with Youri and Papy off at the end of the season 

It’s reported as €8 mill +€2 mill in add ons . Also we offered £20 mill + some add ons but decided to bale when it was declined 

Prem clubs are getting the p*** royally extracted, dealing with European clubs 

• Like 1