Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Dango Ouattara

6 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Ah well, another one bites the dust. Let's get used to it.

• Like 1

Should be going to watch FC Lorient at the end of the month, not sure if it will be against Rennes 27/01 or Angers 05/02.  I can check out Dango and Enzo le Fée because we would have signed neither by the time I go, I can see what would have been.  Although I've watched them before, I wasn't particularly interested in any player, but I noticed Le Fée more than the others, for me he's Maddison's replacement.

• Like 1

Just now, Le Renard said:

Should be going to watch FC Lorient at the end of the month, not sure if it will be against Rennes 27/01 or Angers 05/02.  I can check out Dango and Enzo le Fée because we would have signed neither by the time I go, I can see what would have been.  Although I've watched them before, I wasn't particularly interested in any player, but I noticed Le Fée more than the others, for me he's Maddison's replacement.

Take your Bournemouth scarf to get free entry

17 hours ago, CyprusFox said:

Fcuking typical. Where's that twat rudkin. Boy doing a man's job. 

Honestly hate the fact Rudkin is in the role he is. One of the most important roles of a football club and we decide to employ someone with zero experience with mens football let alone the job role. Also on top of that everyone I know who has worked with or under the guy has nothing but bad things to say about him. 

Edited by Bluearmyfox28
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Honestly hate the fact Rudkin is in the role he is. One of the most important roles of a football club and we decide to employ someone with zero experience with mens football let alone the job role. Also on top of that everyone I know who has worked with or under the guy has nothing but bad things to say about him. 

Did my work experience at Marconi

Rudkin does his at Leicester City

:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Bournemouth (like us) are a gateway club to harder dru.... no, hang on, metaphor running away with me there. You know what I mean, a stepping stone to the EPL. Mahrez and Kante both demonstrated this admirably, though it took the former a little bit longer to move on.

29 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Now this is done I will be surprised if we don’t see Ouattara join Bournemouth

You'd think that is the case, but surely there is a balance that needs to be struck in that the Lorient fans are probably not going to stand for losing all of their best players and become a feeder club to Bournmouth, a club with little history of success in the Premier League?

It's hardly the best introduction as a new investor.

1 minute ago, The boy Linacre said:

Will he want to play in the Championship though?  Bournemouth look like dead man walking based on Saturday night and Gary O'Neill looks out of his depth.

Would probably just end up back at Lorient on loan if Bournemouth got relegated