Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Dango Ouattara

33 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Literally every club is doing business but us. This is all getting more worrying by the day. 

Yeah when people were moaning that 3 days had gone by and we hadn't signed anyone, that was irritating. 

But we're over 2 weeks into the window. I'm starting to worry because signings sometimes take a while to embed and get settled and this is just a delay. 

The caveat to that is that as fans we have very little knowledge of what's going on, and I don't expect to know the inner workings of our transfers and securing our targets. But one can't help but be concerned and worried that other teams do get deals done, then we're just in limbo and stuck with what we've got. 

Is it finances, is it poor negotiation, is it stubbornness within that? Lots of questions, very few answers... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

If Gonzalez doesn't sign then we've surely got round go and get Zakaria Aboukhlal from Toulouse. He'd cost a similar amount to Ouattara.

I’d probably take him over gonzalez if it was up too me, maybe a little cheaper as well.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Explain why every other club is ignoring it then....owner funding, no other explanation for it....

• Like 2

Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

Explain why every other club is ignoring it then....owner funding, no other explanation for it....

This sort of hard stop on investment usually points to a levelling out of accounts before a takeover though. There's not even a whisper of that!

You don't just 'stop' investing unless you're getting rid, otherwise you're completely devaluing your asset. 

4 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

I don`t know, was just proposing other potential reasons - and if that is the case that KP is putting a pause in funding (Perhaps due to KP financial concerns) then you would have hoped they would seek external top up investment