Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Newcastle Away - League Cup Quarter Final Pre Match

7 minutes ago, The Guvnor said:

Hopefully Mr Howe thinks we’re that s#it he plays loads of youngsters, and hopefully we prove him wrong.

Join me on the ‘Hopefully’ bus tonight.

Did that bus not swerve into an electric pylon, bounce off it into a petrol tanker and then nose dive off a cliff only to land in a huge McDonalds cow pat that set off a methane explosion :huh: under happy Brendans express tours.

9 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

Did that bus not swerve into an electric pylon, bounce off it into a petrol tanker and then nose dive off a cliff only to land in a huge McDonalds cow pat that set off a methane explosion :huh: under happy Brendans express tours.

None of our problems are his fault, it's financial constraints which come from a one Family investment apparently. 

17 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

They're making quite a thing about how long it's been since they made a semi final. I do wonder if the pressure will get to them.

Agree. Absolutely zero pressure on us tonight too, which is when we've notoriously crumbled in the past (and to be fair, this group has had countless QFs in the past few years, so this is not a big game for us). 

You never know...

1 hour ago, themightyfin said:

I remember watching the horror taking place before me Shearer hat-trick i travelled back on the team bus that day  and it was so silent. 

Scott Taylor was literally in tears after the game if I remember right. 

Worked out that my ptsd memory was from a decade earlier where we turned a 4-2 lead into a 5-4 loss …..

16 minutes ago, FosseSpark said:

Villa shithoused a two legged win when we were the better side.

Now you're getting my hopes up, twice. One, a win. Two, we could actually shithouse. I would genuinely love to see us show our ability to do that.

11 minutes ago, filthyfox said:

Will we have a frail and slow front line...

Or the lightning that is the Dakanacho show?

You could have made that rhyme:

Will our front line be frail and slow

— or the lightning Dakanacho show? 

You’re very welcome ;)

• Like 1