Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Kamil Piatkowski - has joined Belgian side KAA Gent on loan

33 minutes ago, FosseSpark said:

This guy doesnt get in the team for a shit team and has played 13 times since the start of 2021. And hes the guy to come in and galvanise our team. Do me a favour.

Come the end of the season we could realistically be left with 1 first team cb on our books so we’ve got to be smart with this re build… from a lot of the stuff I’ve seen wrote about this kid it seems like he’s got massive potential who will be coming in for a minimal fee on an equally minimal wage, granted the injuries the last year don’t look great but I guess the club feel he’s worth the risk

I like the lad and have read some great stuff about him but I don't get the feeling he is going to be coming in and getting ahead of Amartey very quickly which is unfortunately something we need

Right now I personally feel like this would be a better signing if he was going to be competing with Amartey for 3rd choice behind another player who partners Faes

I hope we have something else lined up as well

• Like 1

Just now, moore_94 said:

I like the lad and have read some great stuff about him but I don't get the feeling he is going to be coming in and getting ahead of Amartey very quickly which is unfortunately something we need

Right now I personally feel like this would be a better signing if he was going to be competing with Amartey for 3rd choice behind another player who partners Faes

I hope we have something else lined up as well

I'd not be so sure, I don't think any signing we make this month will be squad fillers or ones for a future season. This lad will be here to play.

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I'd not be so sure, I don't think any signing we make this month will be squad fillers or ones for a future season. This lad will be here to play.

The problem I mainly have is that I don't think he would be able to go straight into the side which is what we really need

He hasn't actually played any minutes since October so will take a bit to get him up to speed

I feel like we could really do with this guy AND someone else to give the centre backs some good competition (and push Amartey further down the line), even try for someone on a loan with option or something like that

• Like 3