Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Kamil Piatkowski - has joined Belgian side KAA Gent on loan

Being reported in the Polish press:

https://www.meczyki.pl/newsy/kamil-piatkowski-trafi-do-premier-league-angielski-klub-wlacza-sie-do-walki-o-jego-podpis-nasz-news/204010-n

https://transfery.info/amp/aktualnosci/kamil-piatkowski-z-niespodziewanym-transferem-do-premier-league-wlaczyli-sie-do-walki/178708

Polish CB from Salzburg, Feyenoord after him as well. Says we don’t have much money from what I can tell from the translation so this link is probably true! 🤭

Said we were initially interested in Jakub Kiwior. 

2 minutes ago, frany104 said:

Who

Kamil fella is a 6'3 right footed CB from RB Salzburg

Jakub fella is a 6'2 left footed CB who's also played LB and DM from Spezia in Italy. Interestingly enough he came through the ranks at Anderlecht 3 years behind Faes

Edited by LFox99

Could be cleft lip ... best not to take the pizz. Just looked odd for a moment.

With Jonny losing all elasticity, Soy being off and Amartey's contract up, I feel we need to add experience to play alongside Faes. Of course it would be nice to pick a quality player up but feel we need to prioritise glaring weaknesses in the squad.

5 hours ago, kingfox said:

Of all the Salzburg players we could get linked with, we get linked with one of their back up centre backs :@

I doubt we could afford any of the first team picks.  

8 hours ago, kingfox said:

Of all the Salzburg players we could get linked with, we get linked with one of their back up centre backs :@

Is he a back up or is he just injured all the time? From what I've saw, he's missed 27 games in the last two seasons through injury...

• Haha 1